Update

Hello dear readers! I want to thank the new readers, who have been commenting and encouraging me to continue this story.

I stopped to take a break when I did, because honestly this story has a lot of angst in it and once I got to a happy moment it felt like a nice spot for me to take a breather.
And then... I just got distracted by life and other books I was reading, and I considered ending the story there even though I definitely had more to add to the story.

Now I know people enjoy my story, (and it's number 1 in the Joe Keery tag at the moment somehow!?) I'm going to go back to it. I already have enough of the story planned out in my notes and my head for another 10 chapters at least I think, so trust me there's definitely more to the story.

To prepare, I'm rereading this story to get back in the right headspace (so much angst ugh) and listening to my angst playlist (I might share the songs on it if people want).

I realise I rushed the story quite a bit at the start, some of it didn't make sense in the pace (like how did Joe know her cafe order??). I think it would have been better with some in between chapters of them growing their friendship. But, we live and we learn. I use fanfics to practice my writing, or take a break from my original stories, so I'm glad I learned this lesson, but I was thinking of adding some of these in between chapters I should have done, as bonus chapters when I'm done.

Would people like that?

Once I've finished reading (I'm on 23, things are heating up!) I'll work on chapter 26 and update it as soon as I can, and then try to keep to a schedule of updating 1-2 times a week. I'll let you know the days once I've uploaded 26 :)

Anyways, this was meant to be a quick update/announcement that o was continuing the story but it's turned into a ramble so I'm sorry haha! See you soon, love DO xxx