F O U R

Joes car pulls up to the studio parking. He turns the car off, and turns to look at me, like he is unsure of what to say.

"Thanks for today," I say to him, breaking the awkward silence, "It was good to go out and do something with a friend,"

I slightly emphasise friend, hoping he knows I understand this wasn't a date. He smiles at me.

"I had a great time with you. You should get out and do more, more often you know. You're not only missing out on the world, but the world is missing out on you," He says to me.

My heart flutters at that, but I roll my eyes.

"What?" Joe asks.

"You can just be really cheesy sometimes," I say with a laugh.

Joe laughs too.

"Well, sorry for being cheesy. But, I mean it," He says to me.

I nod.

"It is pretty good advice. Thank you." I say with a smile.

* * * *

When I get to my trailer, I find Robert waiting for me.

"Where have you been?" Robert asks me, "I heard you got the part, and thought I'd try convince you to let me take you out to celebrate, but you weren't here!"

I rub my lips together, and then smile.

"I was with Joe. He took me out to celebrate," I say carefully.

"With Joe?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I say.

"You left work in the middle of the day?" He asks me.

I nod.

"Yeah," I tell him.

"With Joe?" He asks again.

"Yes Robert, I left my work that I was way ahead on, to go celebrate my new job with my new friend." I say with a smile.

"You never leave work, like ever," Robert says in disbelief, "How did Joe convince you?"

I shrug.

"I don't know... He just says a lot of things that makes sense, it's hard to say no," I say.

"Hmmm..." Robert hums, thinking.

"What is it?" I ask.

Robert opens his mouth as if he's about to say something, but then closes it changing his mind. After a pause, he goes to speak again.

"I guess you won't want to come out with me then," Roberts says.

"No, I'll come! I'm going to try to make more time for friends. I can't spend all my time holed up in here," I say to him as I gesture around the room.

Robert shakes his head, a smile growing on his face.

"I don't know what Joe has done, but I like it," He declares as we leave the trailer.

* * * *

A few days later, I have a meeting with the Duffer brothers to discuss my role and filming schedule.