Kakashi Yandere Alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?  He would let you sit on his lap while he reads to you. He often likes to surprise you with gifts and treats.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling? If it were a rival or something in the way of his relationship with you he wouldn't go to murder as his first option he would try to find a legal way to get rid of them but if he's out of options then it can't be helped  

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?  He would be kind to you and try to comfort you but if you do nothing but scream or annoy him he's going to leave you alone without any food or necessary needs for awhile until you have calmed down yourself.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will? Besides taking your freedom and basic human rights he won't just harass you just because but if you do something that he deems you need to be punished for your gonna be in for a long night. 

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?  He doesn't tell you much but when he thinks your sleeping he often reveals his secrets to you.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back? He would be disappointed, but will quickly put you in your place  

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape? He finds it annoying when you try to escape from him because all he wants is for you to love him.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them? You snapped and started screaming at him awful words such as "I hate you" "Just die" "I'll never love you". All he did was sigh and lock you in the basement for week without any food water or bathroom. You were left filthy.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling? He would love to get married to you and have kids and buy you anything you could ever want. He will to give you the world and all you have to say is "I love you"

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope? He's not one to usually loose his temper so he usually finds a way to cope with his jealousy.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling? He's really chill around you. He tries not to yell or get mad at you because he wants you to feel comfortable around him. 

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling? He will be gentle and rarely does he ever hit you. He tries to comfort you and act like your normal boyfriend trying to forget the fact that he kidnapped you.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else? Not really, he's more open and soft towards you but other than that he's not really two-faced 

Naughty: How would they punish their darling? He would often deny you of meals or leave you in the basement for a long period of time depending on what you did.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? A lot actually, When he locks you away in the basement that has no bathroom, food or water. Your left in there like a animal. He doesn't want to hit you but if you do something that really pisses him off then expect a hit or two. 

Patience: How patient are they with their darling? He is very patient but with certain things. If its about you loving him back he will wait forever. But when he tells you to do/not to do his tolerance is not high

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on? It would faze him for awhile and forever blame himself for you death. He would try to move on if unsuccessful he would end his own life hoping to meet you in the next one. If you somehow escaped from him he would spend the rest of his life tracking you down, no matter how long it takes he will never give up on finding you, and when he does...He'll make sure you never leave him again. 

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go? He does often regret having to kidnap you but he felt it was the only way you would notice and accept your feelings for him. He does sometime wish that you guys were a normal couple.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)? He was obsessed with you, he wanted nothing else but to be with you.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves? He hates to see you in pain in any type or form. When he see's it he just wants to hug you and tell you sorry but he knows you need to learn and he won't reward bad behavior

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere? He's more forgiving and trusting, he will punish you but he forgives very quickly.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape? You know his weaknesses, like I said he's to trusting.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling? Only on rare occasions will he physically hurt you. He may yell at you time to time but that's only if he snaps.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over? I wouldn't say he worships you but he defidently thinks of you as a gift. Like a fragile glass doll that must be taken care of.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap? He went awhile of just watching you from afar before he got bored and wanted you face to face with him

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling? Not on purpose no. It would kind of ruin his plans for the future. He want's you to love him and soon maybe even have a family and he can't do that with you being a broken mindless zombie