Bloody Heart (Karma X Reader)

(Warning: Physical abuse, Blood, A bit of lime)

Your screams filled the wet dirty room as karma continued to carve his name on your stomach.

You had defied him again while you two were eating dinner and he snapped dragging you to the room, tying you down and cutting into your skin deeply. Blood was everywhere.

"Please! Karma I'm sorry!"  you begged him to stop but that only made him stab the knife into your skin deeper causing you to let out a pained scream.

Karma finally pulled the knife out. He looks back down at what he had done to you and his face showed nothing but sadistic pleasure. He let out the most devious laugh as if he was making fun of you.

"Now I want you to say who you belong to~" He says through his laughter. You just continued to sob in pain.

"I said! Tell me who you belong to!" He shouted at you.

"I-I belong to Karma, I belong to y-you" You cry.

"Good girl~" He purred. He untied you as you fell to the floor limp silently crying in pain. 

He left you there on the floor locking you in the room by yourself with your pain, blood and thoughts.

You had eventually climbed on the rusty bed that was in the room and tried to fall asleep but you were loosing a lot of blood and you weren't feeling to well.  Karma had left for hours and you were getting really pale.

As you were lying down you heard the door click and it slowly opened. Karma stepped in looking calm with a hint of... sadness?

He walked over to you slowly with bandages sat on the edge of the rusty bed.

"Wow this bed is really uncomfortable..." he says to himself.

You don't even look at him for you were still in pain. You hear Karma sigh.

"You belong to me so I can't have you dying on me..." He says.

He rolls you over and starts to clean and apply the bandages to all your cuts.

"Just because I'm doing this for you don't think of it as something more than it is. I simply don't want you dying before I can have some real fun with you~" He whispers to you. Once he finishes he picks you up bridal style carrying you out of the room, passing through the hallways he takes you into a boyish messier room. He puts you down on the bed. 

He goes over to the closet and begins to take off his shirt in front  of you. You quickly look away. Once he was done he came back over near you and got on the bed placing himself on top of you. 

"You look so pretty when you cry~" He says to you in your ear. He goes down towards your neck and begins to roughly bite your neck. You let out little whimpers. Seeming as if the noises you made aroused him, he went lower on your collar-bone and started planting hickeys. One of his hands was making its way up your shirt groping your chest.

"As I said earlier~ Lets have some fun~"