Kageyama Boyfriend Scenarios

How he kisses you: Kageyama isn't one to do it so often in publics or even in general. It makes him really shy when he kisses you he doesn't know how to act (on the inside) but on the outside he hides his true feelings. But the times he does kiss you they are always soft and gentle, each one filled with pure love. He loves the feeling of your lips and wishes he could tell you but often gets shy and says it in his mind

How you guys cuddle: The days when you come over and you two just get to relax by yourselves all alone are the best for the both of you. He loves to cuddle you as the big spoon. Sometimes you might fall asleep and he just adores watching you, he thinks you look like a cat (which he does tease you about) He holds you close and tightly to him even if he's sleeping there is no getting out of his grip. He is quite clingy when you guys are cuddling and hates it when you two are in the middle of cuddling and you have to get up and use the bathroom of something. He knows you can't help it but the moment you come back its right back in his arm cage!

How does he act around you: He isn't that shy to me for when people ask him if your his girlfriend he will start to act like he has brain problems, he will acknowledge you as his girlfriend, he also has no problem telling other guys to back off of you. He is quite possessive with you and hates it when you talk to other guys. If he had it his way he'd lock you in his room so he can have you all to himself, but he can only imagine (...). He is way more affectionate when you two are alone and can even get quite sexual at times as well.

"I love you": He says it more to you in his head than actually in your face. He loves you more than anything. Occasionally when you two are in a heated make out session he might let it slip out. He never once said an "I love you" that he didn't mean.

Caught making out:

You came over to Kageyama's house so you two could spend some quality time together and get your cuddling on! You two were in his room watching Netflix's "All of us are dead" (Not sponsored) At times you would get jumpy and he would hold you even close. "I love this show!!" You giggled. Kageyama was spooning you in bed, you turned over to look at him but he was staring right at you.

"Eh?? Yama aren't you gonna watch" You pout.

Snapping him out of his daze he finally speaks to you. "Huh? I am watching." He lied looking at the TV.

You stare at him, "Oh yeah then what just happened?" You question him. He looks back down at you, staring into your eyes. He leans in the connects his mouth with yours. Surprised by this you yelp. He pushes you down on his bed so that he was now on top of you. His tongue glided around your mouth covering it with his own saliva. Your cheeks flush, He moves one of his hands to your neck slightly choking you while his over was under your shirt. Just as he was getting ready to take your bra off-

Suddenly his door creaks shut. He immediately stops and turns around.

"I-I'll just c-come back later!!" Hinata's voice echoed through the hall. Kageyama sighed looking back at you. It seemed like his mood was completely ruined.

First fight: Which is more important; Volleyball or you. This question always pondered in the back of your mind. Somedays Kageyama chose volleyball over you. But today was the last day.

"Come one Kageyama, you've been practicing everyday! I really want to see you today." You whined to him on the phone. Kageyama had called yet again to cancel your plans together.

"I told you Y/N, I can't. I have to get in as much practice days as I can." He told you yet again but this time not even attempting to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"But we never get to hang out anymore." You were starting to get angry.

"Yes we do. We hang out at lunch."

"For like thirty minutes!!" You shout.

"Why are you being like this Y/N. You know how important volleyball is to me." This time he sounded hurt.

"I know you love volleyball but what about me? I've been supporting you in the backgrounds, I've gone to all your games and all I ask is to have just a little of your time all to myself-"

"Y/N you can't be serious right now. We spend time together all the time. We facetime every night. Can you stop being so fucking clingy. Volleyball is all I have, without it I'm nothing! Don't you understand?!" He was yelling at you.

He stopped when he heard sniffling.

"I'm sorry okay? I just really wanted to see you again. I had dinner planned out and everything. What I don' understand is why you even agreed to my plans if you knew you weren't going to go. But then again I'm just being clingy. So I'm sorry for bothering you." You hung up on him. You grabbed your things and walked out of the 5 star restaurant.

You stopped contacting Kageyama after that. You avoided him at school, you stopped coming to his games. But at times you couldn't help but look at him. It looked like he hadn't even notice your disappearance.

Making up: It had been a couple days of you avoiding Kageyama. Class was over and you picked up your books and placed them in your bag. Walking out the door, you bump into a certain someone.

"Y/N? What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?" You question.

"I haven't seen you around-"

"Oh. I've been busy." You bluntly say to him.

"Busy? You haven't been answering any of my calls or texts. I haven't seen you at school either."

"I've been at school-"

"Are you avoiding me?" He looks you right in your eyes.

"I just wasn't trying to be clingy and give you some space." You look down trying to avoid his gaze.

"Are you serious? This is what all of this is about." He sighed. "Y/N I'm sorry I said all that crap and they way I've been treating you. I've just been caught up in volleyball and I'm sorry."

He pulled you in close to him and gave you a hard squeeze. "I know I will always have you no matter what I'm sorry if I made you feel different. You aren't clingy at all, I'm the one being distant. Please forgive me."

"I already did." You giggled at him and hugged him back harder.

Oblivious: I'm sorry if he was OOC, I have not watched Haikyuu (idk if I spelled that right) Sorry for any spelling errors! I'm looking for an editor so if your interested please reach out to me! <3 Stay safe.