Boyfriend Bakugo Scenarios

(' ε ' )♡How he kisses you: Bakugo's kisses are always sudden and always a fight over dominance. He usually bites you as well. He doesn't kiss you a lot but when he does they are always heated and passionate. He never holds back when he does kiss you.

~🍥🌸🐇🎀🍨~

( ¬ ヘ¬)♡(˘⌣˘ )How you guys cuddle: He is like a big angry bear, his is ALWAYS the big spoon, he likes to feel like he is in power over you. He likes to wrap his hands around your waist and bury his head in your neck taking in your scent. Cuddling is one of the things that he acts like he hates but secretly loves.

~🍥🌸🐇🎀🍨~

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ How does he act around you?: His tone is a bit softer with you, he is still a angry dandelion but he is more softer with you. He sometimes mumbles sweet nothings to you but he just barely says it under his breath.

~🍥🌸🐇🎀🍨~

♡ ( ̄З ̄) "I love you": He doesn't say it a lot, rarely does he say it but when he does it just makes your heart skip a beat. He may not say it as much as you would like but when he does say it he always means it with everything he has.

~🍥🌸🐇🎀🍨~

(;⌣̀_⌣́) Caught making out: Bakugo had pulled you into the janitors closet and pinned you against the wall. His heavy breath traced your skin as he lowered his head down to your neck licking and biting it.

"You were basically asking for this Y/N" He breathed through the kisses he planted on your neck. Hitting your sweet spots causing you to let out a soft moan.

"B-bakugo..." You whimpered. His hands made its way to your hips grabbing them as he pressed his lips against yours biting your lip for entrance. It forced you to let him in, then the fight for dominance began. You tried but he won in the end, he thoroughly explored your mouth as you melt into him. His hands had moved again, one was on your thigh lifting it up slightly while another was around your waist, holding you tightly up against his body. He kissed you passionately until you both heard the closet door bust open.

Kirishima stood there his face was a light shade of pink.

"I- uh- came in here for booms- I mean b-brooms-" He stuttered.

"Get out of here shitty hair!" Bakugo growls at him.

Kirishima runs out and politely closes the door.

"I-I'll leave-" You mumble as you head for the door when he grabs your arms pulling you back against the wall and pinning you between is arms.

"Your not going anywhere"

~🍥🌸🐇🎀🍨~

(/// ̄ヘ ̄///) When you wear something of his: Bakugo always wore baggy clothing so when you found one of his hoodies you decided to put it on. It fit you on almost like a dress, it just barely covered your torso. You had on super short shorts to the point it almost looked like you were wearing nothing. You started doing poses in the mirror little did you know Bakugo was in the door way watching your every move. When you did a little spin you froze when you finally noticed Bakugo glaring at you. Eyeing you up and down.

"B-Bakugo- I uh-"

"You what?" He asked slightly smirking at your frame, he couldn't keep his eyes off you. He had to admit you looked pretty damn sexy in his hoodie.