Mindless Love (Shinsou X Reader)

(For the people who don't know who Shinsou is, all you really need to know is that his quirk/Power is mind control and once your under his control the only way you can be set free is if you are strongly hit.)

You had the most perfect relationship. You couldn't ask for anything more. You loved Shinsou and Shinsou loved you back. It was everything you could've ever wished for.

You were currently in the kitchen making dinner before Shinsou came home. Suddenly you hear the front door open and it slam close. 

"Welcome home Shinsou! I missed you!" You walk up to him in attempt to give him a hug when he suddenly shoves you away.

"I don't want a hug right now" he shouts at you. You jump a little at his aggressiveness.

"Is dinner ready?" He asks you, clearly annoyed.

"Oh its almost-"

"I told you to have it done when I got-"

You hear a unfamiliar voice enter the house you shared with Shinsou.

"Oi What's taking so long eye-bags?!" you hear a rough voice shout from the front  door. 

You could hear Shinsou mentally  curse under his breath. You walk over to the front door only to see a tall blonde male leaning on the door looking annoyed. He notices you.

"The hell are you looking at?!" He spits at you. 

"Um can I ask who you are?" You step closer to him.

"Y/N get away from him-"

"Yeah back off" You hear the blonde male shout at you shoving you back.

"Fuck-" Shinsou mumbles under his breath.

You were free, you were finally free from his control. You look at Shinsou and back at the male. Shinsou knew exactly that you were about to do.

"Please help me He's bee-" But you weren't fast enough for the male had fallen to the floor without a movement as a puddle of blood came from his body. 

You screamed to the top of your lungs, Shinsou kicks the blondes body aside and slams the door shut.

You don't waste any time before you dash towards the back door. You were about to reach the door knob when you feel a pain on the back of your head and you black out.

"Let's do this again my dear Y/N, and this time you will never be free from me~"

You awaken next to your wonderful husband Shinsou, who had his arms wrapped around your waist as he pulled you in tightly.

"Good morning my love" You greet him.

"Morning Doll~" He kisses you.