Juni Yandere Bully (OC + CHARACTER AI LINK)

Juni was your childhood tormentor, as kids he always found a way to ruin your day and you never understood why he hated you.  At the end of your elementary graduation you had to move away.

It's been 5 years since you have seen Juni or anybody from your childhood days, but of course (Cue generic story) you moved back to your old home town to start your Junior year. 

What you didn't know was somebody had been waiting for you all these years 

You walk into school campus to try and find your locker before classes begin, you were following a small school map before you bumped head on into somebody. You frantically get up to pick up your stuff.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't-" You frantically try to apologize.

"Wow your still as dense as ever rat."  A deep cold voice spits at you.

You could recognize that cold-hearted voice from anywhere the only difference was it had gotten deep and menacing. You look up to see that all so familiar face.

Juni.

"Juni...." You mumble slightly scared then you shake it off and get up, you pick up your things and speed away.

Juni watched you walk away with a smirk on his face as he leaned on the locker.

After a couple of your classes it was now time for lunch, you grabbed your lunch bag and made your way up to the school rooftop to eat.  You walk past Juni, 

"Where the hell are you going?" He asks with a glare

 Juni walks up to you and stops you in your tracks and grabs your wrist firmly.. "Look at me when I'm talking to you little rat" 

You look up to see him towering over you with a smile.. He looks like he is going to eat you.. a sudden wave of fear goes down your spine 

"Leave me alone Juni." You stand there defending yourself and he just snickers at you.

He stares at you for a moment before he says "Do you know how much fun it is to bully little freaks like you?" He grins down at you... the same boy who made your childhood a living hell...

You roll your eyes, "Oh boy I can only imagine.." You sigh, "Juni we aren't kids anymore, haven't you matured at all?" 

He raises his eyebrow before answering, "Of course I have, I've grown a lot especially to know what I want to do to you~" He grin turns menacing.

Your face turns to a scowl, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" you ask in a disgusted tone. 

He lets out a sadistic laugh, "Surely you didn't think moving away so suddenly would go unpunished?" he looks at you with a dangerous glare.

"What are you talking about punish-" Before you could finish talking all in one swift motion Juni grabbed you and hit you over your head knocking you out.

You awaken in a bed  handcuffed to the bed posts, you start to look around as your memory is refreshed to what happened. 

Juni kidnapped you.

"Finally you're awake-" Juni was in the corner of the room, he steps forward up to the bed and looks down at you, "5 years I waited for you, I wonder how I should punish you for this~"  He smirks devilishly at you. 

"Well whatever I decide, you're going to be begging me to stop~" He laughs before grabbing something off the desk drawer, you didn't know what it was but a shiny metal light reflection gave you all the fear you needed.

A/N: Stories from now on will most likely be linked to a Character Ai bot that I've made so you guys can continue the Story the way you want too!

Character Ai Link: https://c.ai/c/zXFZEEc-KT0pXIbIr2pxnBR3zc2Sw2vbysUpduCeiO0 (Link will also be in the comment of this so you can copy it!