Possessive Vampire (Shu Sakamaki X FEMREADER!)

Oblivious: For those of you that don't know Shu Sakamaki is a vampire and has 5 other brothers. Anime: Diabolik Lovers.

"How many more times to I have to tell you, Your Mine."

Shu had you pinned on your bed. His inhuman strength won over yours, still you continued to struggle against him. His crystal blue eyes stared into your eyes, filled with a sadistic lust for you. He looked you up and down at your struggling figure under his control letting his imagination run wild.

"I hate it when you let my brothers touch you, your covered in their scent. Disgusting." His face contorted into a frown of disgust but soon changed into a devious smirk. He leaned down to your ear.

"I'll have to reclaim you~" He whispered in your ear and leaned down to your neck. You could feel him breathing on your skin.

"Please Shu it's not my fault! They keep-"

"Shut up. Your being to noisy." You could feel his tongue glide over your neck getting lower and lower. He let his fangs poke at your skin a little.

He was teasing you.

Mocking you.

He was feeding his sadistic hunger.

He lifted his head to look at you, a slight blush could be seen on his face as he looked down at you. He had your legs spread, while he was in between your thighs. He lowered your hips slightly on your thighs just so you could feel how excited he was.

"Where should I bite first..." He mumbled while scanning your body for the perfect spot. With one hand still holding your hands pinned he lifted your shirt to expose your chest and stomach.

"S-Shu!" You screamed out in embarrassment.

"I said shut up." Shu glared at you.

He leaned down close to your breast and licked in that area. Until you felt the familiar pain hit you. He bit down hard. You let out a cry which only lead to him biting you harder.

"Shu! S-Stop Please!!" You beg him to stop, you could feel yourself getting light headed.

He finally stopped looking at your pained face with full pleasure but He wasn't done.

He wanted to mark every inch of your body with his bites.

He wanted to make you His.

He wanted to have your Heart

Soul

and Body.

It was all his.

He smirked at you, you could tell he wasn't done. Leaning down to your thighs, he licks the inner part of them moving closer and closer to your forbidden area. His face was close enough to it if someone were to walk in it would look like he was eating you out.

He did this to tease you.

"Please Shu..." You felt weak ready to pass out from how much blood he had taken from the beginning.

He licked your thigh over and over again until he bit down hard again making you cry out in pain.

He loved this.

"No matter what."

"You."

"Are."

"Mine"