Show Off (Monoma X Reader)

You were the #1 hero so it was no doubt you had a lot of villians wanting to take you out. You always kept your guard up. Well except for one night when you went out drinking with a rather charming guy. His name was Monoma. That was the last day you had see the sky.

He drugged you and kept you inside a confined room. He had a anti-quirk collar on you and it zapped you every time you touch the door.

You were screaming, kicking, crying, yet nothing worked. He didn't even come down to see you. 

It had been a couple hours since you woke up in the room and you were tired form all the thrashing you were doing. 

"God! What do you want from me! If your going to kill me do it already but I'm not going down without a fight!" You shout at the wall. Suddenly the door clicks open and you get in a fighting stance. 

"Hello My Y/N~" Monoma greets you.

"Let me go you psychopath!" You growl at him. 

"Whoa calm down Y/N, I'm not gonna bite" He chuckles.

"What do you want from me?!" You scream at him.

He then uses your ultra fire quirk and plays with it in his hand leaving you shocked.

"I will say your quirk is rather fascinating, it has such beauty to it just like you Y/N~"

"J-just who in the hell are you?!"

"Didn't I already introduce myself to you at dinner last night? I am Neito Monoma!" He says slightly cocky of himself.

"H-How do you have my quirk?!"

"I have the ability to use other quirks! And now that I have you-"

"Is that why you kidnapped me?! For my quirk?!"

"Oh silly Y/N, You quirk is merely a add on to your perfection~" He walks closer to you.

"You and I were meant to be together, I can't believe I'm saytting this but I love you Y/N"

You back away from him. "The hell, l'll never be with you once I get out I'll be sure to put your ass away forever!"

"Oh Y/N, It wasn't a choice~"

"Oh yeah? Fuck. You." You spit at him.

"Well your choice my Y/N" He says as he takes out the control for you shock collar raising it to max level.

"I didn't want to do this the hard way, but oh well~"