Kira(L (Lawliet) X Reader)

(In order ot get this One-shot you have to have seen Deathnote but if not I'll summarize it (No Spoils) In Deathnote Light yagami is granted with the power of a notebook that can kill any person. He uses it to kill all criminals and L is the detective that's going against Light trying to stop him. Then Light finds out that another person has a deathnote (Misa which you will be) and they work together to kill more people and try and stop L from ruining there plan of killing all criminals. Get it?) Kira means killer by the way*

In this world of Deathnote, you and Light Yagami were the two "Kira's" (Killers). You posed as Light's girlfriend as you two continued to make plans for the perfect world. You guys were going to get rid of every criminal.

That was the plan

When Light introduced you to L as a way to gain trust, L couldn't stop staring at you. You always felt like you were being watched by him. L stalked you everywhere and eventually found out that you and Light were Kira.

L no longer wanted to catch Kira but now that he knows your one too that was only more of a reason to kill Light Yagami

L already knew you and Light were Kira. He found out from all the stalking he did of you. All he needed to do was get a hold of a deathnote.

And when he did a new Kira emerged.

Light Yagami was killed and you were reported missing. L tried his best to find you but there was no hope. Months passed, you no longer had your deathnote for you had just completely disappeared.

To the world at least.

"Y/N, why are you continuing to fight me? All you have to do is simply say you love me and we will be happy together. Don't you understand?" L blankly says to you.

All that could be heard was muffled screams. You were blind folded and had a gag in your mouth to prevent you from screaming.

"Now that Light is gone, your safe with me...That is as long as you comply with my rules things should go as plan." He stares at your restricted figure with emptiness.

"You should be thankful your not in jail locked away like you should be for the crimes you committed."

"But I'm loving enough to give you a second chance, A chance to start a new life with me"

Your muffled screams increased.

"Quiet now Y/N"

"I wouldn't want to have to use the Deathnote on you"