200 special(Quotev) Light Yagami x Kira reader

You were Light Yagami's girlfriend, you two had been dating for a little over 2 years. It was one day when Light came across a notebook, but not just any random notebook. It was the deathnote. Once he read what was inside and how to use it he disregarded it as bullshit.

That was until he had a reason to use it

Light has been getting annoyed with all the unwanted attention you were getting from the boys at your school, He was never really the jealous type but it was the way they were talking to you that just pissed him off. Light usually walks you home then he walks himself home. Walking along the side-walk from home. Suddenly he hears something drop by the bushes, curious he goes over to the bush and finds a weird notebook. He opens it and reads what was inside.

"The human whose name is written in this notebook shall die..."

He then immediately wrote one name that he hated the most, Crusai who always flirted with you. Then he proceeded to write down 4 more names. He then got bored then continued to walk home. Once he got home he went in his room straight to his room and locked the door.

"Hey." Light hears a voice form in his room, confused he turns around to see something that made him fall back and scream.

(Skipping him meeting Ryuk coz I'm lazy ;-;)

------Next Day------

Light hugged you goodbye as he walked to his class and sat in homeroom, the class seemed down, the aura was dark and depressing. Wondering what was wrong with everyone he takes his thoughts as he looks out the window on the rainy day.

Then the announcements came on-

"Hello students, on this dark day we are here to announce the death of our dear students a tragedy that happened yesterday. You may all take the day in respect of out lost friends. Their memorial will be holded-"

Light Yagami sat up in his chair eyes, too in shock to move at all. How could this be...? The notebook...It couldn't be real right? He thought to himself.

Once class was over everyone slowly headed to their lunches. "I thought it'd never end. How do you do this every day? It's so boring here. Hey, where're you going? Hey, Light! Are you listening to me?" Ryuk annoys him.

Light met up with you at your usual spot where you guys always eat together.

"Hey Light!" You greet him cheerfully, "Can't believe those annoying guys died! Finally got what was coming to them!" You clap your hands together and smile at him.

"That's a bit dark even for you Y/N" He chuckles at you. Light was lost in though as he realized he had a great power...

Once Light got home he immediately rushed in his room, sat at his desk and....

Ate a potato chip

He grabbed the notebook scribbling down each and every guy he has ever been jealous or hates. He made sure to spread their deaths.

Death after death he just couldn't get enough, that was until he heard his mom calling out his name from down stairs. He stops and see's what she wants.

Going down the stairs, he see's his mom at the front doo talking a blonde lady.

"Uh yeah mom?" He asks.

"Oh this nice lady came all the way out of town to see you! Please come in!" She says to the blonde girl. As she steps in staring down Light with a smirk.

"It's okay Mrs. Yagami, I need to talk to Light alone....Uhh in his room!" She smiles at her and nods her head fully letting her in. Light stands there trying to figure out who she is. She grabs his hand and walks back upstairs with Light. Once they were in she closed and locked his door.