Sadistic Bastard (Yuzuki X Reader)

Yuzuki always bullied you and only you for some reason. Whenever he was caught in the act of bullying you he would act like this perfect angel persona and tricks peoples mind.

"Y/N-chan~ Aren't you going to eat your food?" He fakes his concern for you. He had poured chocolate milk all over you school lunch, which to be honest wasn't that bad. School lunch is nasty. You just glared at him not wanting to give him the reaction he wanted you got up and walked away. Of course he followed you. He always followed you.

"Where ya going Y/N-Chan~" He said from behind you, yet you just ignored him as usual walking off.

"Come on Y/N-chan, answer me." You could hear him rustling through his backpack for something.

"Y/N-chaaaan~" He continues to call out to you as you got on your last nerve.

"Y/N-chan, If you don't answer me I'm-"

"Can you just leave me alone!? Why do you have to follow me like a dog?!? Why do you always bother me?!? Why can't you leave me the fuck alone you asshole-" You whipped around and screamed at him, but he cut you off pouring ice-cold water from the top of your head.

You stood there, trying to fight the feeling of crying but lost as your felt your hot tears stream down you face.

Yuzuki started howling in laughter, "Y/N-chan the face your making is so-" He stopped when he heard your sniffling and looked you in the face to see you crying. You ran off.

Yuzuki knew he should've felt bad for making you cry especially considering his feelings for you, he loves you with all his heart but when he saw you crying he over thrilled with pleasure.

"My sweet little Y/N~"

When you got home, still dripping wet. You immediately went up to the shower hoping you didn't catch a cold.

Yeah no, you did.

When you woke up the next morning you felt horrible. Your mom let you stay home while she went out to work. You lied there in bed hopelessly watching your favorite anime 'Number25' sniffling into your tissue.

Then you hear knocking at the front door, at first you tried to act like no one was home but then the knocking grew faster and harder on the door. You sighed in annoyance as you lazily got up and yelled 'coming'

When you opened the door your eyes met with Yuzuki emerald eyes.

"Hiya Y/N-cha-"

You slammed the door in his face. How the hell did he know where you lived? You brushed it off not even wanting to think about the bastard. Just as you were walking back to your room, you heard banging on the door. It was aggressive loud and fast. He kept knocking like this until you had enough and stomped over to the door, roughly opening it.

"Ah. Y/N-chan that was rather rude-"

"How did you find my house." You spit at him but he only smiles at you.

"Well-"

"Why are you even here?! You really can't just leave me alone??" You yell at him.

"Can I come in?" He asks completely ignoring your questions.

"What? No! In fact you should leave." You reject him.

"Oh but Y/N...It wasn't really a debate~" Then he quickly covered your mouth with his hand and pushed himself into your house closing and locking the door behind him. You tried to move but for some reason you stayed froze from fear.

"G-get out-"

"Now Y/N be a dear and tell me when your mom comes home okay?"

Oblivious: There will be a pert two to this :D But I am going to sleep-