Delulu (Yandere Bakugou)

(ignore the fact i ghosted ya'll but I'm back sorta also gore and violence ahead, you have been warned)

You have been dating your boyfried Denki for 6 months now and you couldn't be happier you two were the couple of the school if anyone were wondering where you were they knew you would be right next to Denki.

It was all peaches and flowers in your life except for a certain someone who had an envy deeper than any love. He watched you two together only making it worse and worse every second he watched you two together it made what he was going to do a lot easier. The only time he was happy is when he got to watch you when you were all by yourself especially when you were sleeping he felt the most close to you...well maybe because he would be right next to you.

It was after school unfortunately Denki was going to go hang out with some friends ad you had to go home and study, the sun was setting it was quite peaceful you put on your headphones and started your walk back from school. You were blasting music in your ear maybe if you weren't it could have prevented what would happen now.

You felt a hand grab your waist pulling you back, you could feel yourself up against somebody as their hand covered your mouth you tried to fight back with you quirk but unfortunately you weren't strong or fast enough before you were out cold.

You awaken in a bed, you move up quickly but your feet and hands were cuffed you look around and you were in a bedroom a quite messy bedroom suddenly the door opens reavealing....Bakugou?

"What the hell Bakugo, what have you done why would you do this to-" He stops you from talking as he steps up closer to you and sits at the end of the bed and caresses your ankle.

"You know why I did this what are you talking about?" He gives you a confused look, "Don't be a idiot I know you want me." he says confidently your face turns into one of disgust.

"What the hell I have a boyfriend you creep!" You spit at him, his face turns into rage as he gets up and grabs a handful of your hair pushing you down onto the bed.

"Don't fucking lie to me....I see the way you look at me you...you love me I know you do.." he mumbles his red eyes are filled with insanity he lets go of your hair and picks you up bridal style. He leads you out of his room and down a hallway unlocking a door as he steps in it feels like the temperature was dropped 30 degrees he walks down the steps into a dark abyss and a rotten smell fills your nostrils making you scowl. 

"What the hell is that smell and where are you taking me...?" You scream at him you couldn't even move in his grip.

He turns on a dim light and sets you down in a chair  you can't see anything beyond 3 ft you hear Bakugou dragging something forward, you see somebody in the chair with a bag over their head Bakugou gives you this look before he removes the back revealing Denki. You scream in horror as you try to get up and free yourself Bakugo grabs your neck tightly stopping your breathing.

"Quit the noise or I'll give you a real reason to scream.." he releases you and walks back over to Denki he grabs a bottle of water and throws in in his face, he jumps awake he has a muffler in his mouth but he still makes an attempt to talk.

"Now...Me and Y/N are tired of you so its time I rid of you.." He says to him with an evil smirk on his face, Bakugou walks into the darkness based on what you could hear he was grabbing something.

"Don't worry babe we are going to get out of here I promise ok" You cry, Denki was trying to get out of the chair he was chained too. 

"I'll get us out of here baby don't worry I promise I love you so-" 

Bakugou grabbed denki's hair and put a machete up against his throat pressing it against his skin Denki began screaming through his muffler.

"If you finish that sentence I'll kill you both." He spits at you. 

He walks in front of you and ties your head and neck against pole with a to keep it in place, it seems whatever he's about to do he wants you to watch. He walks back over to Denki with the larger machete in his hands. 

"This is what happened when you mess with our love..." He says as he raises the machete up and brings it down on Denki's hand chopping it clean off. You start to scream in agony as you heard Denki's muffled scream Bakugou kept chopping and chopping until his screams were no more blood was everywhere you were even covered in it.

Bakugou turns to you he looks unfazed you continue you scream by now your throat was bleeding. He drops his machete and runs to you.

"Hey....what's wrong...?" He asks generally concerned he unties your head bidings but all you do is scream. He caresses your face.

"Stop screaming hes gone now we can be together its ok please stop crying please...." He pleads with you, he picks you up bridal style and takes you out of the basement and into a bathroom. You had finally stopped screaming and felt empty and numb.

He started filling the tub with water as he stripped his clothes then yours then put you in the bath along with himself. He held you close as he cleaned you.

"It's ok now..." he mumbles in your ear as he kisses your neck, "We can be together now forever..."