Unworthy love (Tenya Lida X Reader)

During you time at U.A highschool you never thought of yourself as anything special, especially speaking as you had a really bad quirk. Your quirk was puddle which allowed you to turn into a puddle.

Yeah I know.

You were already aware of the fact that you quirk was pretty useless but you of course had a daily reminder...

"Oi Water girl! Get your ass over here" Bakugo shouted at you indicating for you to come over by him and his friends. You mentally sighed to yourself. You walked over.

"What do you want Bakugo?" You asked annoyed already knowing what he was going to say. 

"Come on Baku leave her alone..." Kirishima sighed.

"Shudapp!" Bakugo snapped at him.

"Oi water girl, what's your quirk again?" He sneers at you.

"Fuck you." You spat at him. You turn and began to walk away from him.

"Oi!, I'm not done talking to you" Bakugos rough hand grabbed your collar pulling you back. You lost your balance and fell to the ground with a thump.

"I'm so sorry Y/N!!" Kirishima made a pleading look but you just rolled your eyes. Kirishima helps you up.

"You really should just quit this school all your good for is just for little kids to jump and splash you around you Nit-wit"

Bakugo said that last part with pure hatred. You sighed and walked away.

You walked into you class, of course Tenya iida was there greeting everyone.

"And good morning to you Y/N!" He greets you.

"Good morning Lida!" You smile at him. Lida was always the one who reassured you of why you were at U.A in the first place. To be a hero. Now that you think about it he has always been there for you.

"Thank you Lida..." You say to him as you suddenly hug him. You didn't realize it but you were crying. Lida's face was bright red.

"Y-Y/N what is the meaning of this?!" When he heard you sniffling he looked down at you softly and put his arm around you hugging you back softly.

"He hurt you again didn't he my love?"  Tenya thought to himself.

You let go and went to your seat along with Lida and continued on until it was time to go back to your dorms. You decided too walk around the campus for some fresh air. You were getting near the back of the school when you heard some rustling and grunting nearby.

You followed the sounds around a corner only to filled with a horrifying scene.

Tenya Lida was dragging the limp bloodied body of Katsuki Bakugo.

You let out a blood curling scream and Lida shot uo and looked your way.

"Y/N I know this looks-"

You started to run but you didn't get far before the Iconic  trip got you. You fell down in the dirt shaking non stop.

Tenya looked down on you, he had a crooked pipe in his hand while his other was covered in someone else's blood. He raised the pipe high and look down at you giving you a sorry look.

"I'm sorry for this Y/N, but you weren't supposed to see this" He slammed the pipe down on your head as you went unconscious.

He picked you up bridal style kiss you lightly on your forhead.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'll show you your worth and beauty~"