Massacre (Tokoyami X Reader)

"Y/N I'm sorry I scared you...Just come out, I won't hurt you I promise." Tokoyami called out to you as you hid in your friend, Deku's dorm crying in his closet.

It was just another normal day at the U.A. Classes were done with and everyone was doing their own thing during their free time. You and Deku were going to go out and hang out around the city. You two were walking around about to get something to eat, when Deku changed his mind last minute for some odd reason. He said he had a weird feeling and needed to check on something.

That was the last time you would see him

It was already dark so you decided to head back to the U.A, but as you stepped foot on the campus you got this dark feeling. As you walked around you noticed how none of the lights were on it was completely pitch black. You stomach felt twisted inside as the feeling changed to fear. It was completely silent. Walking into the school, you froze as you saw red splattered all around.

"H-Hello..?" You call out quietly. Maybe there was villain attack, you decided to stay quiet and lurk around.

While you were walking around you stopped dead in your spot as you found a lifeless body a couple feet in front of you. You let out a loud scream pouring out all your fears.

"Looks like I missed someone, Dark shadow go get them." You hear someone say from a distance.

You start dashing through the hallways, finding the nearest dorm which happened to be Deku's room. You rush inside and cramp yourself in his closet, covering your mouth and trying your best to stay quiet.

"It was Y/N? She went in here?" You hear him speak. You hear the dorm room open as he steps inside.

"Y/N I'm sorry I scared you...Just come out, I won't hurt you I promise." You hear Tokoyami call out to you as you hid in your friend, Deku's dorm crying in his closet.

You hear him open up the closet and his eyes meet with your shaking shape cuddled in the closet. You had your arms above your head trying to protect yourself.

"Y/N I'm not going to hurt you my dear" He softly says to you. You slowly look up and see his carelessly toss aside Deku's head to the side.

You stare it him with pure fear you completely forgot you had your quirk. He gently grabbed your arm pulling you up into his own while hugging you. His hand was at the back of your head while and other was down at your waist.

"I'm so glad your safe" He says to you, he cupped your cheek wiping some of the blood on your cheek as you stood there motionless just staring at him.

"Its okay now Y/N, we can be together now~"​​​​​​​