Lust (Laito X Reader)

You were currently running through the dark mansion in hopes of getting away from the sadistic vampire. He loved to cause you pain and suffering.

Oh Bitch-chan~, Where are youuu~

Rushing through the halls you come across a room at the end of the hallway, frantically you open the door up and rush into the room closing the door as quietly as you can. Your back against the door you slowly slide down to the floor out of breath.

My my, Tired are we?

You jolt up to see Laito standing right in front of you,

But how? How did he g-get in here without me noticing?? You think to yourself.

You jolt up shaking in fear, he walks towards your distraught figure. His hand rubs over your face cupping it gently as looked you up and down.

"Laito..." Trying not to sound scared but that failed as your voice cracked with tears. He pushes you over on the bad. Crawling on top of you his eyes were a mix of anger and lust.

"What's wrong Bitch-chan? You look so scared~" He says to you with a dark chuckle.

Grabbing a hold of your thigh and licking it while still staring dead into your eyes his fangs graze your skin. You wince in pain as he continues to jab into your skin.

"Laito p-please" You grit your teeth.

"Oh come on Bitch-chan, I caught you and now I get to have my prize~"

Slightly squeezing you thigh tighter as he lifts his mouth ready to bite you...

"I hope you aren't too tired Y/N, You won't be getting much sleep tonight~" As he bites down on your thigh letting you let out a small cry.