Kirishima Yandere Alphabet

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get? He loves hugs and cuddles. He's a very bright person so he loves to shower you in little gift and kisses.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling? There are lots of different types of Yandere Kirishima's but I feel like Kiri wouldn't kill unless he absolutely needed to. His first choice is just locking you away and cutting of any contact with the outside world but then he would feel guilty, along with is he had to kill anyone he would never forgive himself deep down no matter how mad he was at the time.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them? He would try to cheer you up and look on the bright side of things like how you two are going to spend the rest of your lives together.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will? He thinks it wouldn't be very manly to hurt or touch you in any way without your permission but he can't help himself when he wants cuddles or affection from you.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling? He tells you everything. All his feelings, emotions, thoughts. He even tells you how he wishes he didn't kidnap you and just let you be.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back? He wouldn't know what to do, he doesn't want to hurt you but if your trying to attack him he's going to defend himself against you and try not to hurt you to badly.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape? He doesn't think of any of this as a game, he takes his feelings for you seriously, he hates it when you try to escape from him it honestly breaks his heart. He takes it as straight rejection.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them? Your worst experience from his so far was when you were trying to fight back against him. The fighting went on for a while because all Kiri was doing was dodging and trying to talk to you to calm you down but he accidently activated his quirk and cut you up pretty bad. He healed you eventually and kept apologizing to you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling? All he wants right now is to be your boyfriend. He doesn't think about the future that much because his mind is focused on getting you to love him back. Once you do he will start thinking about marriage later.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope? He'll just lock you away, another 5 months without seeing the world will be good enough.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling? He is very cheerful of you, he tries to act like your normal everyday boyfriend towards you trying to forget the fact that he kidnapped you.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling? He is cautious around you, he knows what he's doing is wrong yet he can't help it. He just wants you to love him back so much he doesn't care about what he has to do.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else? Not really, in fact he is more cheerful towards you well that is when you are being affectionate but if your misbehaving a darker side will come out.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling? He's the type to do strikes, first strike lets say your rejecting his love he will put you in "Time out" until you say sorry which also means no food. If you are caught talking to another person besides him, he will lock you away for however longs he feels like until he feels like you realized you only need him. If you try to escape he will snap and he hates to hit you because he doesn't want you to be afraid of him but he will torture you with his quirk and make it so you are completely dependable on him. At some point if you never accept his love and he realizes this he won't hurt you any longer he will kill you then kill himself.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling? He won't take any away unless you do something to loose his trust in you.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling? He is patient but not that patient, he has a limit when it comes to you loving him back.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on? If you die he will take himself out of the world to be with you in the after life. He see's no point in continuing life, you were his happiness. If you escape he'll get the hero's to come after you with him. So you have to watch out for Bakugou and Denki along with Mina maybe Deku too.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go? He does all the time and he thinks about letting you go too but his selfishness gets in the way. He want's to be your normal boyfriend and he hates that he did this to you.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)? He just became obsessed with you. It started off as a little crush but then he started following you forever. He couldn't take it when he saw all the danger you were out in while fighting evil along with you talking to other guys.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves? He hates it and he will cry with you while apologizing.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere? He is a lot more trusting. Let's say you escape, he will punish you then three days later he will let you outside again. He is forgiving as well.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape? Your words affect him a lot, one word from you can brighten or ruin his day. He is really sensitive to you.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling? Yes but that's his last resort, he will try to avoid it at all times but sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty,.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over? He tried talking to you and getting your attention but you didn't seem interested in him so he though it would be justified if he just locked you away with him.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap? He doesn't have to warn you to know when he's about to snap on you. He acts completely different almost sad and down.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling? He would hate it if he did that to you, he wants you to be happy with him.