chapter 62

Guys to all awaiting this am really sorry for infinite hold. Was thoroughly occupied but since have a good amount of leaves will try to be super active here.

Chapter 62

The new day seemed more of a challenge for everyone as many of the senior doctors were by now not aware about the sudden change in the schedule and also that Dr. Avni is resuming.

As usual Avni tried to be confident and started towards the hospital. Neela had already left considering the board issues.

She was about to leave the house when there came a person in full swag with a sports bike. As usual being the overdramatic hero , he remove the helmet and tried easing the creased hairs. Avni just rolled her eyes and started to sit on the bike.

Avni- (in a bit irritated way) well!! I can say a good morning. And let's move I am already late here.

Karan- like I made a dashing entry, got a sports bike and all I get is good morning? Have you gone crazy?

Avni-to be honest , I am very much sane just that your so called timing of showing herogiri is wrong. You suck at your showoff bro!!

Karan- ouch!! That's interesting, nevermind you will never get the whole point of someone coming on bike and trying to get a ride to someone. Girls of your age would be so crazy even if I just glanced at her.

Avni-( sighs) filhal I need to reach hospital. Shall we leave?

Karan- sure!! 

With that he started to ride the bike. On the way at a signal he saw a girl along with some kids playing some game. He was just admiring her...

There she was carefree playing marbles with the kids, in semi- boyish outfits.

Avni who was just looking at something looked at the direction of his friend who seemed interested in the scene rather than the signal.

Avni quickly pushed him a bit which landed him back to earth.

Karan - kya hai?

Avni- vohi to kya hai? Udhar kya dekh rha hai? Let's move I am already getting late , ab chalega?

Karan- Haan to let's go meine kaunsa idhar ghar basana hai?

With that both left to the hospital. As the board were already informed about why Avni was on leave and now suddenly joining as per Neela , no one had any questions about her joining uncalled.

She was been welcomed warmly by the staff and so the patients. Everyone could see some changes in her psyche but no one had the heart to ask and disappoint her.

Today as it was the first day again, she was over excited and met almost all the patients she knew. Obviously she could not miss to meet her so called boyfriend!!

She was sitting there relaxing with the kids in the ward when landed dia and Dr. Neil on round up for the patients.

Looking at Avni there, Neil had a smile and also he had guessed it somewhere that she will be here off all. But someone was not at all happy with her presence.

Dia- (smiling) hey Avni!! What a pleasant surprise. But you know what we are on rounds and secondly you are here without any intimation and also everyone is out of order ....

I would like to inform or rather make this a point that from next time you need to meet them , please inform me once so I will be prepared for the chaos here and will see if I can allow you here! I hope you will not mind?