chapter 57

Neil had reached to her and gathered her in hug where all she did was vigorously pushing herself away and wanted to run away.

All she wanted was to run away today from that voice, from those people who made her this weak, from herself , from everyone to her only solace that was her dadaji. She was doing that everyday, her dairy was evidence of her tears and bleeding heart.

I wonder how would that dadaji of hers sit there on the cloud looking everyday a point more bitter then usual. People may tell her a pure soul with affection but she knows what is that she carries everyday.

Right from wearing that coat which makes her question to treating people with family. She may have been successfully changed people's lives but yet she still has to take that extra effort for each breath she takes.

Neil-(while crying and trying to support her, he too was trying to be strong but ) shhh!!! You are not at fault. No one is here. I will keep them away from you. Just keep quiet , relax.

Avni- I.........a...ng....am.....n.....hiand she again broke down. Ask them to go please. I can't take them now. I am really sorry for them.......I a...and again she broke down trying to hide behind him.

Neil was having a hard time to calm her down. He was trying to saying nothings and shuing them away to make her relax abit.

He just hugged her and no good as she was still crying. He knew that if Neela aunty or Ali would have seen her they would have dug a grave for dwm. Already he knew that today was her birthday but no idea that she would receive such a great gift.

Ultimately she was still sobbing and he took her by support to reach in the car, while she was just so quiet that nothing was normal. He wanted to infuriate her, taunt her and do anything but get a response.

Neil-you know what you are just careless, there kids are waiting for you to gift you things and here you were sitting and crying.

No response.

I had always said you to keep this emotions outside and see you are not ready to understand that.

Have you ever thought that Mowgli might have some irritation or reaction to the medicines prescribed?

You know what I should call Neela aunty and get her stretch your ear.

You .....
And that's it he knew that she was not in the state to react or would say anything. His courage was diminishing after every effort of his.

Finally he reached home of hers and took her up. Karan who was there was pacing in the balcony to get a glimpse of her. Just as he got the glimpse of her and was about to go towards her , she entered the room no one used ,even her but entered there and locking it down.

Karan-Avni you cannot lock yourself (warning tone) open it ,!! Don't force me to break that. I know whatever happened was wrong but you are strong, you have to be one.
Open the door.

Neil kept a hand on his shoulder and blinked eyes to confirm that she will be fine. They both entered the balcony, where there were bean bags. Both sat there. One was in chaos while other was just shaken up.

Neil-(in nothing particular) she knows that she has to survive, don't worry just she needs to collect herself.

Karan-what had happened? I know this is something really bad then usual. (Getting up) today that dwm has no one to save her from me.

Neil grabbed his hand and made him sit down.

Neil- do you think that would help?

Karan- ( in anger) it may not but I am done with her, what she had with Avni was in her childhood which she suffered. Now this is not at all worth as I have seen her working, joining her peices and standing here . I won't let her break Avni like this. You know what that means when she is in that room ?