Chapter 59

At hospital it was again a chaos, with management questioning the decision of dwm and also the lack of staff activeness.

Dadaji- even if we agree that the staff followed management about the process but on what basis does the management instruct as we are not qualified doctors.

Prakash- I agree as it was good no one had been reported or else by now it would have been a huge question on our credibility.

Mr. Khuranna- you both have a valid point and what astonished me was that of lately we are failing in major time managing things .....(looking at dwm) it seems we are inviting some unwanted trouble instead of some good to the hospital.

Mr. Sahu- but that does not mean we can risk someone's life. The entire hospital with doctors would start to loose faith among us .

Dwm - that is still okay and I had just told her for time being why is everyone making that a huge chaos of it.

Neela-cause anyone, and I can tell that no one has the right to play with any patient's life atleast here at hospital. Maybe outside the story can be different but not here atleast.

We all know where I am coming from, as a doctor and also from the view of the reputed association I would severely condemned any activity by any person who is not at all educated with this .

I understand we are from management but yet that does not let the rights and duties of doctors be bypassed to us.

We can handle the financials but not someone's life or health. I think it is about time we set our boundary clear and out.

All the management agreed and then they all had advised them to stay away from all the patients and consult the doctor before taking any important steps.

Now it was very important phase for Neil and Ali as on one end Ali had already tried calling her . Since she was not available he had to unfortunately drop a text, while Neil was even tough trying his best was somewhere in the corner of heart was having the fear of loosing something that would shake him up.

He was trying to avoid any of emotions and was only concentrating on the details.

While Mowgli was the one taking the place of Avni trying to fool around and joke to lighten the moment.

Neela too had visited him and all she could do was try to find if anything possible. Also she too prayed that Avni was here by any way possible.

While for Avni it was a complete opposite as she first of all landed back and went ahead to get freshed and had planned to visit the hospital before heading to khannas .

She freshened up and went back for a small nap and then headed back to the hospital.

At the hospital,

Even though she was happy to be hospital, there was some unrest in her heart today which she was trying to settle.

Karan was the one who noticed her and went ahead and hugged her tightly as he was hell worried about her.

Karan - how are you?

Avni- I am great I know that but why are you like that mere karan Arjun wali mom types!

Karan-(chuckles) don't make fun of me , it is just that I was worried for you. Instead of being good to me you are acting like this...!?

Avni-Accha Accha okay, I am happy as I knew this was gonna happen and that is why I came here to meet you all but now tell me why are you so worried.

Karan- as if you know nothing? The way you left , the day and all..
(He looks away)

Avni-Haan but that way last week na , now I am back and I am happy see so why remember that.