chapter 33

Well this goes again.....

Don't u think that I m early @shreya??@hira @ Anupama??

Next morning everyone had their breakfast and got back to their jobs asap.

At hospital Ali was doing his job and routine duties when he encountered Neil, he was his usual form. He shook his head muttering khadus and resumed his work.

Avni had the mid duty today and she although was fully glowing, healthy and doing her work perfectly but something was missing today.
( Obviously her brain was on the run, running about 2000 m/ hr.)

Soon it was lunch break and all gathered around the canteen at their regular place.

Avni too came but was again thinking something.

(Don't u think she's thinking a lot???)

All started their chit chatting, while Neil too came to have his coffee in canteen. Ali saw him and dragged him to the gang. He obviously rejected it but Karan and gang forced him to sit.

All this while Avni just gave her presence and was engrossed in her world!!

Neil was sitting beside her and was engaged in talks with the gang.Ali was also thinking something..... probably the reason as to y Avni is like this today. He was thinking that she might be tired and tried to shrug off the thought but now it was definitely not her tiredness..... He decided to talk to her.

He slowly grabbed Avni by her wrist and took Avni with him

Hanikarak Bhai..... muttered Karan
Ali too roled his eyes in return but didn't spoke and Avni stood surprised to this entire event.

Here Neil now got curious to know what's going on?... And had his eyes fixed in a particular angle.

Karan saw that and gestured DD to speak.

Dd- Woh hamesha aisa karte hai , jab unhe Kuch baat Karni hoti hai. Siblings code u know.

Neil just nodded and quickly glanced at the watch and excused himself as he had some reports to check.

Here , as Neil was passing he heard some noise and turned to see who was speaking and saw Ali there.

Ali-kya hua hai??

Avni while fidgeting with her fingers and scarf.... nothing , mujhe kya hoga?

Ali- avu kya problem hai?

Avni shook her head swiftly like a young kid- n.. nothing.

Ali-will u tell me or I should call Neela maa.?

Avni-are bola na Kuch nhi!....aur ye Neela maa ...kya laga rakha hai??

Ali- do u think I will buy ur lies?? Ms. Avni spill Ur beans ....I don't have much time.

Avni-yea...yea.... Y would u have time .... As u r the one incharged for conducting staffs blood check!!(she said being annoyed and also didn't realised what she spoke)

Ali started laughing at it..
...he was continuously rolling
And this made avni go mad over him and so she started to go.

Ali-(grabbing her by wrist) hey.....wait.....listen....Accha sorry listen .....I will be doing ur test ok? No one will be allowed to take ur blood sample other than me!!

Avni-(puppy face) come on I expected much better than u! I thought u would say no need for blood test!

Ali (rolls his eyes)- that's the policy...dude and also good for u...
U seriously needed one off lately