chapter 39

Neil was shocked on the other hand.

Yes! He understood that he just lashed out at her.ok! Ok! Not lashed but pounced like a mad cat. Okay! If that's not enough u can call him .....maybe stupid, idiot, jerk and what not.

But here, although he knew that he over reacted towards his anger but what was bothering him was how her eyes were showing the unsaid pain which he caused him unknowingly.

Could that be cause of his words on Mehta family?? Oh....holy crap!! Never would have he thought that he would ask her about her family. And here, he created a blunder. Raita aise faila ki shayad sametna mushkil ho gya hai.

He was just processing the things until Shweta shaked him hard and he looked at her.

Shweta-how can u do this tillu?(she had tears!! Y won't she? She has whole heartedly started considering her as her daughter. Today she was happy coz of her and in return she didn't ever deserved this!)

Prakash too spoke. The one who is always calm,quiet, sorted too felt bad.

Prakash- this was completely not her fault. She didn't deserved this

Both utterly exhausted and upset went inside the house.

Bebe too was away this time but she silently did prayed for avni.

Who was she??

A saviour, a helper, a stranger , a fake person, a true soul,a mystery girl, a stupid soul??

But if asked to her she had a perfect title for her.
         !!!BAD OMEN!!!

She was still trying to recollect all the memories. To stay positive u have to be confident and stable when ur failures come as a complimentary gift on every new step of urs. Avni was filled with positive energy only for those who needed her but when asked for her, she has stored all the negative energy for herself. Let's rephrase this properly that everything and anything that has happened to her has always ended on bitter grounds.

That's the reason she sometimes, ahh scrap that she always fears and good thing in her life. She was remembering them . If there were any human taps available that would have been through our eyes!!

It was rightly said that tears are a weird yet so pure combination. Where 99% is attachment and 1% is water but when we see them it's reverse as pain can't be measured in amounts but tears can be. Ironic isn't it??

But then they are said to be bitter as well. Once let them go and u would be released from some burden. But the question is till when will u be free from pain? Aren't they often compared to sea waves that frequently touch the shore and then again it goes back to meet sea.

Alas for Avni they r often like high tides , every time it sets a new breaking point for her. But now she was not at all having strength to stay back, all she wanted was for the waves to carry her along.

Neela had reached till then and gently rubbed her head and settled on floor beside her.

Neela- if the sea would have been still like a stagnant water then it would have been destroyed by fungus n impurities and so it had to freely flow. U can't always hold on to things that keeps on ripping u apart.
It's like a brook as it doesn't matter to it.
Men may come and men may go but I go on forever.

She adjusted her head on her lap and started caressing her hairs.

Avni u were just 1 when I met you. Although at that time I was ur aunty but I became ur maa after 14 yrs. U know what that means?( Avni just nods) I have seen ur ups n down very closely baccha.

All this while Avni was silently weeping and Neela was just feeling helpless.

N even today it hurts to see that cute bundle who was like a normal girl, full of life when I met u , to see in such condition.