chapter 37

Anupama.....this chapter is just for you. I know u were waiting for the update since long but couldn't make it on time.

No sorry can define this time.
Some might know y am late and some might not.

But Anupama u are one of the strong pillar of this story and trust me without u it wouldn't have came out this well.

Lastly happy birthday anupama.i hope u get whatever is best for u and u come back soon.

Till then we (me and my story) would definitely be waiting for you to come back.

At hospital,

Neil was doing his job but somewhere restless on her being not around.

He thought to call her out. But then what would he say as to y he called?. Come on he has right to call as he's a frenemy of hers.

After alot of planning he finally called in her number.

Avni who just finished the game with Arjun , excused herself to attend the call.

She too was confused as to y he called but then thought of hospital work maybe.

Without delaying she started her express.

Avni- sir u called me? Is everything alright back there at hospital? How about Mowgli? Hope he is good and not troubling u..
....

She was stopped by the voice

Neil-shhhhh.....just breathe Avni! I just called to check upon u. I think I just scared u. actually u didn't came so I thought to call u up and ask u. But u are a rajhdhaani express.

Avni-(frown and pouted) how bad of u sir !! I thought that u would have called me because of work as u are very khadus and also I didn't came all of sudden na! How about Mowgli?

Neil- Mowgli...what??

Avni-he's good right? Not troubling na?

Neil- don't behave as her mother and yes he's good. By the way y didn't u came? U had a surgery to be done right?

Avni-ahhh! That....

Neil-yes!! Don't tell me u forgot! How can u forget?

Avni-relax I didn't forget that's y I asked sun to be sent on my behalf and about not coming...I was busy today, in some work!

Neil- u and busy? And y would u be busy?

Avni-(rolled her eyes)

Neil- stop rolling ur eyes and tell me!

Avni was shocked and she looked around to check whether he's around to know that.

Neil- I m not there so stop looking like a fool.

Avni-u can't call me a fool ok! N y won't I be busy. I too can be busy. Y u called me?

Neil- y can't I call u? I just called u ainvaye. Accha tell me y didn't u came today?

Avni- u n ainvaye? doesn't suit u sir!

Neil- stop selecting what suits me or not just tell me ok! U r ok na? I mean all ok! Bimaar to nhi na?

Avni- I m alright! Just wait for evening n u will get Ur answers!

Neil- Accha! Suspense

Avni-y don't u like them?

Neil-don't when it's me who is on the other side!

Avni- well then this would be fun! N I would love it!

Neil-(smirking) oh.......so like that....trust every dog has a day!

Avni-but for now the day is mine n see u soon.