chapter 20

I would have never updated this soon but u people made me do it and thanks to all the people who encouraged me....
So coming back to update I have many reasons
1- yesterday my story was way back to be seen but today it's on no.1, I really don't mind it as soon as readers support it!
2- I received a good response not that great but i am happy so that calls a treat  from my side
3- also a make up for past delays..

So enjoy and please don't make me regret updating it that soon but anyways do share Ur  views

Days started and Neil was again trying to put back that emotionless character of his and this is what concerning Avni to the core as she knew something was bothering him and not only him but his brother cum bestie Ali and she knew that just by confronting she won't get the answer so she thought to give them space as for 2 reasons
1: she had no right to interfere Neil's life.
2: and Ali had never kept things from her except for the fact that every year he disappears on a particular date and is not that Ali for the adjoining few days! This made things more grave and personal and Avni wasn't willing to invade!

Though she and her gang did efforts to cheer up Ali but then he just faked it and acted as if he's fine
Flashback
The gang have decided to party with all the favourite things Ali would like to do and they did that too.
Also for a change Avni fed him too and after the party was with him only and she  didn't knew when Ali just rested his head on Avni's lap and just hugged her and cried till sleep and when Avni asked him next day he said that he was missing his parents but Avni felt it weird but then let it go.

Now,
A faint knock on the cabin door broke her trance and she asked the person to come in and she glanced the person.

Avni- are Karan , tum is waqt!? Is everything ok!?

Karan-haa! Everything is fine but what happened to you seems like you were thinking something since long!?

Avni-nothing serious you tell what brings my ever so jugaadu ,busy on duty friend to me!(teasing)

Karan-are y I can't come to Ur cabin during my duty or what(pouting)

Avni-(gets up while pulling his cheeks) yes! Y not but u look really cute like this so I like seeing u like this. Super cute!!

Karan- areeeee! Don't call me cute and all I am good with handsome only stop this cute and all....achha listen I require your help!

Avni-ab Aaya point pe bol kya help chahiye!?(tell what help u required?)

Karan-(muttering something in her ears)

Avni while listening started to widen her eyes as if it would pop out of the socket

Avni- helll......No

Karan-please.....

Avni-r u nuts? U know what u r saying right?

Karan-I know par u are the only one Jo meri doobti naav ko Sahara de Sakta hai.......please( u only can save me)

Avni- vo tere v.s vadhera Mera jeena haram Kar denge.....aur tu bhi na ek sample hai tujhe hi duniya ki ut patang harkate karni hoti hai!?
(Ur Mr.V.S.Vadhera won't leave me ......u also are one wonder who tells u to do this weird things ?)

Karan- are please na Avni.

Avni-u ask someone else yes... sunheri is good for this job take her.....

Karan- she is over actor if I get caught up then u will see me with a garland around my frame next time please help me

Avni- aur koi option!?( Any other options)

Karan-no

Avni-kab karna hai ye sab( when is this to be done)

Karan - aaj( today)