chapter 36

Chalo ab finally humare laad sahaab aa hi gye.

Well is baar I am late !!! But then too before trip this is my update so can't say if I get to update soon or not!!!

But the character of Arjun is played by Shravan Reddy

I hope u like it

Avni , Ali and Shweta all of them met at a cafe. Ali had an off and Avni had taken leave.

At the café all of them ordered their coffees(😒😒I am not fond of any coffees so u all can take whatever u like .......for eg: latte, expresso, cuppacinos.....what not....yeah one more cold coffee)

Shweta-(excitingly) have u thought of something beta.?

Avni-did u got the list I asked u to prepare?

Shweta- yes! (She forwarded it to her but stopped midway and took it back again scribbled something and gave it to her)

Avni-(teasingly) all done??

Shweta-(fidgeting with her fingers) yes ........ probably!

Ali- now will u tell me what's with the leave u have taken and most importantly the list u are holding!?

Avni-for now these questions can wait u need to hear the next things I utter carefully... although chances are high u won't appreciate initially but please corporate!

Shweta and Ali looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder as they didn't knew anything!

Avni said the next plan!! And in the reaction she received are u out of ur mind look.

While shweta was all in tears

Shweta-I .... can't.......how will...I? How will I face him? No please think something else beta....I can't!(and broke down)

Avni-(patting her back) aunty do u remember u said yesterday only that u need to get Arjun back right?(Shweta nods her head) then u have to be strong he needs u the most. (Ali shook his head)

Ali I spoke to dr.andreason and he himself said me that at this stage heneeds the most at the priority is his family and love , support.

Aunty just think about Arjun , he was all alone in this 5 yrs. He was among strangers, with other imbalanced people growling, howling doing what not? He was there all by himself, struggling to eat,bath, stay normal.( Shweta cried more)

I don't mean to cause u more pain , what am I trying to say is just think about him? U , sir , uncle, Bebe u all were together and him he was all alone.

Just for his treatment and betterment u all sent him there but how would he cope up when he was used to u all most of the times.

Shweta-gappu!!!(and cries more) I failed!!! I did wrong with him! But how can I see him like that? U know he's my son! How can a mother see her own son like that(with constant tears and pleadings)