chapter 47

So the few days went and finally day after tomorrow was anniversary of Shweta and Prakash. Neil had prepared everything for the party and avni had helped with the documentation of Arjun.

Keeping that all aside ,it was a new day for Avni and very happy as well cause she had the duty in children's ward. She was happy that today she would be spending her entire day with kids. It was either ways as kids too get excited for her turn to cater them. Not only the kids but the parents to heave a sigh of relief as on this day they get holiday.

So she had the reporting time of 9 in the morning and so she started with the happy day along with some enthusiasm. She reached before time and had her coffee and saw her schedule. It was a normal routine for Avni and now she was comfortable with Neil as well.

As today they had a heart surgery of Priya ,a kid pateint having whole in the heart. She had dr.neil to be there for the most of the time in child ward.

She reached the ward and too her surprise she was greeted with a pillow on her face. Thereby resulting in messing her hairs. She just closed her eyes and closed her hands in fists as if trying to control her rage.

Neil too had thought to start the day by visiting the surgery pateint that was Priya . As he was gonna go towards the ward,he saw that a lady doctor was standing at the door.

He approached further only to realise it was none other than dr. Avni. He had a hard time suppressing his laugh seeing her.

Avni-what was this??(in angry mode)

Every kid was pushing each other towards the tigress and Neil was enjoying this session as if a teacher scolding the class.

He thought to let her deal and he stood backside to see.

At the end tired of seeing them .

Avni-stop pushing each other. Will u?? Now tell me who did this quickly.

Mowgli was the one left to face her. Bracing himself.

Mowgli-(in extra sugar coated words,) actually gf......

Avni-(in no nonsense tone) only truth master mowgli or else forget about ur gf. How many times I should tell u not to call me gf ?

Neil smirked seeing her getting irritated and also scolding Mowgli.

Mowgli-(in dramatic way) my my! See the attitude of my gf. Are let me tell u everything then shout. And also let me flaunt u in the entire hospital do that everything would be knowing that u r my gf so no one would mess with u.

Avni opened her mouth in shock at the audacity of the kid and Neil was just firing fire balls at opponent if at all possible thru eyes.

Avni-ok....now u r making me annoyed at u all, here I thought to spend the entire day with u all and there I was welcomed like that.(in the same childish yet dramatic tone) I no longer have the mood to play with u all. U all go to ur bed and I will go to my work station.

Saying so she turned to her left to hide her smirk.

Mowgli-( rolling his eyes after seeing the pouts of poor kids) oh...k fine stop with this act of urs. So pathetic actress are u. I really have a hard time keeping u as my gf (Avni looked at him with shock Nd Neil was just busy glaring his opponent) but anyways what to do when life give u lemons......
Before Avni could further answer him.

Samrat-(as if alarmed) Ohk stop it Mowgli! Didi actually it was like ki Priya was going to have surgery na today and after surgery she won't be allowed to play with us right atleast for a few days so everyone was playing with her. As we knew it was u coming today so no one was gonna scold us right?? So ...... Dekho na Priya is so happy (with a puppy face)