Chapter 65

As a brother cum friend , Karan was mad at Dia for such words. He could not simply take the words and settle for that. He marched towards the person involved who had created this mess directly or indirectly.

Neil-(engrossed in file) come in!!

Karan- Dr. Neil , I need some clarification.

He was not expecting Karan there and looked at him.

Neil- clarification on what?

Karan- why is dia behind Avni and what is going on between you three?

Neil looked at him all confused as to he did not know anything and this guy speaking made him feel like a complete lost person.

Neil-listen! I am not sure what you are talking about but can you tell me what happened between Dia and Avni?

Karan filled him with the details and looked at him for some answers.

Neil-( looks at him seriously) Currently there is nothing between Avni and me . Not sure what Dia has seen and charged at Avni but will make things clear with her. Don't worry you can relax.

Karan-( sighs) Oh!! It's really killing me ,please do clear this unless today she was just slapped but next I too might lose my calm some day.

He left and so did Neil as he knew somewhere even though Avni might not have reacted that much but sure did that would have impacted her and would be influenced by dia's opinion and make some conclusions.

While on the way he saw her going the opposite direction with a coffee in her hand. Soon he too joined her for the conversation.

She sat in the garden and was looking at the kids playing . Slowly sipping in the coffee and just lost in the thoughts.

Soon she choked on the coffee while looking at the kids. He patted her to calm her down. Soon she was normal and looked at him with not so pleasant expressions.

Neil- what? Now you don't even wanna say anything?

Avni-( making serious face) yes ! If you could please let me be.

Neil- and why do you feel that I will be going just by that.

Avni- I am having a great start of the day today and that's enough no need to add anything more to it.

Neil-( pointing at the seat) me sitting here on the bench with my free will, how can that cause you any problem?

Avni-( standing up) you sit and I will go.

With that she left. Yes she was upset not over him but Dia and the reason why she could do that was because of him. That does count for the irritating.

She was all day with the patients and trying to avoid people as much as possible. After a long day with patients she was all set to leave and was about to go in the parking when she saw Dia there. Frowning at her she tried to find the taxi as soon as possible.

Dia who was waiting for the her only to come so she could finally settle the accounts with her.

Dia- Hey wait; I had not completed the discussion today and with the behavior you had today was just ...just unforgiving. You feel you can act as per your plan only after a few days of me coming here.

Avni-( with a non interested person) Are you done? If yes then please give me some space , I need to go back home.

Neil and Ali too were at the exits when they saw Avni and Dia there. Neil did not want to approach them due to Dia and Ali was on standby.

Dia- you just can't walk all over me again. I am here with my sane mind trying to be reasonable with you for once can't you try doing that?

Avni-( with anger in words) reasonable? Do you even know the words meaning? What is being reasonable from your end? Stalking me since morning and infrurating me since morning and now as well when I am trying to go out of sight for you, here you are.