chapter 42

Sorry sorry sorry pakde hai dono kan kya..
Sorry sorry sorry... Bacche ki love Jaan kya.

I am again late(hiding behind the bush) but I have updated all of my stories together (slightly showing the face)
Well!I would like to get lots of comments and if wishing to throw shoes then in pair...

Happy reading
Neil had called the nurse in his cabin. The nurse went to him and there he asked her about any suspicious act near the pateint before or after the incident.

The nurse finally replied that for sometime after the pateint was attended by dr.avni the file was left idle. This again proved that only Avni can't be blamed. The immediate recipient of the file was dr. dia and this can raise many doubts.

He thanked the nurse and got back to investigate further but by the time it was the meeting they just had the CCTV with no proper support in either favour and few minor things.

The board along with Prakash and Neela on con call through video gathered.

Neela was briefed about the meet and purpose as well. She surely was restless but she knew that if Avni was willing then that would mean something.

The meeting started and dia,Avni and nurse said their events. The board was thoroughly concerned about the pateint's health but Neil assured them about his safety and prompt action of Avni.

Avni-in my defence , I would like to say that the culprit needs to be found asap as this is the question of authenticity and safety of pateints and ultimately the hospital.

The board nodded and dr.sobti raised his hand in order say his theory. The board gave him a chance to speak.

Sobti- with all due respect, I would like to tell the board that my experience along with many of our seniors would come that Avni is one of the best junior doctor which we have and the mere dosage confusion raises doubt on the authenticity of the doctors name as we know that the high dosage of this medicine would be fatal  for anyone. This could not be prescribed by dr.avni. There sure needs to be someone manhandling the doctors file and notepad for the same.
As the nurse too said that the file was left idle and was retrieved by dia. In this case, we need to ask dr.dia as well, cause what was she doing when clearly the duty hours of Avni were over and she had to cater the pateint instead?

This question made dia slight nervous but she tried to handle this.

Dia- as I was informed that Avni took him to take the fresh air , I decided to check upon my other patient.

Neil- but the report says that u didn't attended any of ur patient before the fiasco. And u were early to ur duty as well. May we know y?

Board member:- does this make any sense dr. Neil when we are discussing about Avni here?(slightly confused)

Neil-yes it does sir! And slight correction the discussion here is not on Avni rather the mistake and pateint. So this makes us scan everything and anything related to the patient. As dr.sobti said that we all know that over dosage of the medicine are fatal, so how can any of doctor write it? And specially on his/her own notepad? To top it she would rather than be nursing her wounds rush to the pateint's nurse to investigate about the mishap?
This surely paves ways to many other things like doctors rivalry or something to do with pateint.

Another member- I think dr.neil has an important point over here.

Dia got more nervous.

Dia- This is just great and by me coming this early makes many other things to be thought except for just conspiracy as such about assisting a friend of mine, or any other sort of thing. What would you all get by suspecting me? I too work hard here. This is my future as well, y would I do such thing?