Chapter 71

The night went ahead with happy banter. Ultimately it was time to say goodbye.

Sunheri- accha to hum chate hai!!

Dd- phir kab miloge?

Angie- jab tum kahoge.

Avni- bas bas! Ab ho gya kal sab ko hospital bhi jaana hai.

Aakash - let's call it a night guys.

Ali- haa!

Riya- Avni chal na aaj humare saath.

Aman- haa! Chalo na di.

Avni- ( nods a no) I will come on my leaves. I am too lazy to travel back and forth.

Aman- leave that! Nothing works with her. She and her hospitals.

Avni- anyways how are you guys going?

Riya- we are taking a cab back.

Neil- I will drop you guys.

Aakash - I am taking Angie and others. Ali , Aman and Riya will be going with Neil and Aryan.

Karan- I will drop her on my way.( Not wanting to sound rude)

Ali- pura time aaj isne mu fulaaya hai, end mein thoda change to hua lekin wapas dekho.

Aryan-( moving towards karan) trust me all you might want is for her to be safe but until she hesitates everything's safe.( Patting his back)

Karan nods and gives a grim smile.

All of them left while karan wanted to just stay silent before he burst at her.

Avni- so any progress?

Karan- is it so?

Avni-(sighs) dumbo I am asking about the the lady who collided with you.

Karan- she collided so what? Don't you think this is not the time to discuss that?

Avni- hey look, I know that you are upset with me and concerned about the issues happening. Trust me when I say this that I am all okay. Things are working smoothly and if anything dangerous happens I will make sure to let you guys know.

Karan- so you still want to wait for something to happen?

Avni- just think logically, will Ashish Mehta have the guts to do anything stupid when his god mother is behind bars?

He is just desperate to get her out. Since I am not budging he is trying such tactics and things are just hoax nothing he can do.

Karan- good that you feel the same. I just wish things are just hoax and not for real. It's just that I am not sure if you really understand what has happened to you. Maybe you have so much courage to forgive them or you are such a coward to face them.

Avni- maybe a bit of both. I haven't forgiven dwm and nor do plan to but all I want is for everything to go back to their place. They have issues with me but Riya and Aman don't deserve this at all.

Karan- again, did Aman and Riya ever bring up the topic? Did they ask you to reconcile? No right? So just stop assuming things. If you still have issues just voice it out rather than distancing yourself in the name of hospital.

Avni- fine! I will do that now can we move with the topic I wanted to discuss?

Karan- what about that when you already saw her colliding with me, you must have seen me being surprised right?

Avni- as usual no progress. Are you really sure that you are the one who is able to attract any girls with your charms?( Makes faces)

Karan-hey! I am at least good then someone who is just obvious to herself. I am at least accepting that I love someone unlike one who is just running away from it.