chapter 46

Both had their day offs as they had just came early morning.

Once Avni was at her place she quickly freshened herself and left for Neela maa's home.

Ting ting

Neela opened the door and took her in the embrace.

Neela-(in calm tone ) so finally my baccha came to meet me finally...is it?

Avni-oh....I missed u maa!

Neela - me too baccha. I promise that now this Sunday and let's take even Saturday.... it's our day...what say??

Avni-perfect maa!! Done deal.

Neela- so....!

Avni-(raising her eyebrows) soo.....?

Neela-(raising her voice) Avni......kya hua conference mein!! Neil tha na vaha?

Avni- Haan maa vo tha vaha...vo log bhi they.

Neela-kya Kaha unhone baccha?(being tensed) Kuch kia to nhi na ? Tum to theek ho na?

Avni-maa! Mein theek hu. Unhone kuch jyaada nhi bola. Neil sir aa gye the bich me aur vo chale gye. I am ok!!
I missed ur food, where is it?

Neela- I know what u wanted and stop changing the topic. I have made poha for u and today whatever m gonna make u will have it without any fuss.

Avni- Jo agya mere mate . Ab to khillao.

Neela-chalo! Drama queen. Vaise mein na khanna family ko bulane wali hu aaj dinner ke liye. What say??

Avni thought and then agreed on a condition that she would be going for some work this afternoon.
Neela grumpily agreed.

Avni quickly messaged Neil to meet her at the asylum with Bebe and family at 3 in the noon.
She asked him to inform Ali as well.

She just wished for him to get them.

Arjun was very cranky today. He was not happy and was bored . Although on Avni's insistence his room had each and every thing along with games. Definitely he was happy for the same and loved to spend time in the room in return to abide by the nurses and doctors.

Today he was not obeying them. He was pushing everyone away.

By the time it was afternoon and Avni reached the asylum. She waited at the lobby. She was waiting for Neil to arrive.

She was pacing to and fro when Bebe called her.

Bebe- Avni!!

Avni turned around and greeted Bebe.

Avni-Bebe! Aap , aunty and uncle Kaha hai?

Bebe-aa rhe hai....puttar thank you ji.aaj tumhari wajah se mein yaha hu. Pata nhi kaise tujhe mein ...

Avni- mein sirf madat kar rhi hu Bebe, karwa to aapki Mata raani hai na.

Bebe nodded and soon all assembled. All were happy except for Neil. He was very much comprehensive and hell nervous to meet Arjun.

Neil- Avni...me...

Avni-it's ok sir !! Let's face it. It's high time that u all have suffered, now let's get liberated once n for all. If not for urself then for ur brother. U only said right....that when he went into depressed state u changed everything to get him back. Then once again we have to do the same. He is not insane, u know it as well. We would still be able get him back at the proper state.

Bebe- Avni sahi keh rhi hai Neil. Aaj agar tu nhi milega to tu hamesha yuhi bhaagta rahega.

Prakash- Neil tu itna kamzoor nhi hai , chal aaj mil lete hai us se