chapter 18

THERE'S NO PROBLEM THAT
SISTERS CANNOT
COMBAT,
CONFRONT,
IGNORE,
PLOT AGAINST,
MAKE FUN OF,
RUN IN A CAR,
THAT'S WHAT SISTERS ARE FOR!!!!

N- Neela, a- Ali , r- Riya
, Ne- Neil

N- to Riya tumhe jawaab chahiye na ...!?(fisting her hands in anger)
( U want answer right)

A- aunty!

N- nhi tum logo ko kya lagta hai kyu Kiya Avni ne!! Sahi kaha riya Uske paas family hai hi nhi(breathing heavily)
(No! What do u think y she did that and yes of all u said was she has no family right)

Ne- aunty calm down

N- kaise Neil ! Kaise ! Nhi aaj nhi! Haa riya accha hai aaj clear Kar diya tumne! .....Ali tumne bhi! Behen thi na tumhari! Choti! Par aaj ye bhi ! Are tum log ab tak nhi samjhe kyu karegi wooh? Are hosh me aao! Nhi jaante kya use jab bhi khud se dur karna ho use Woh yahi Karti hai! Arein Aman ghar waalo ko ache se mile aur Avni Ka zikr tak na ho isiliye usne baat nhi ki! Aman behosh tha par tum log tum to hosh me hokar bhi behosh aur andhe ban gaye ( claps her hands) waah! Ek vo mrs.mehta thi aur ek tum log ho! Usne bhi apne hokar bhi dushman se batar treat kiya aur tum ! Leave and let her be in peace ( folding hands) please!
( How should I !?  U all tell me y would she do that , are u sure she was out of mind . But u all know her whenever she has to go away from u all she does that even today just because Aman should meet family with proper love she did that but u all.
Aman was unconscious but u all!?... it's right on one was that Mrs.mehta and on other it's u all. I beg u please let her be in peace)

Ali:( crying and shameful while looking down) ye.,....maine.......k...kya..kardiya
( What.....have.....I done?)

Neil was never been an emotional person since Arjun's incident, but today he was emotionally carried away just for a while but yes ! THE GREAT AND MIGHTY NEIL KHANNA HAS TEARS AND PAIN IN HIS EYES AND REASON WAS NOT ARJUN!

Riya all this while was although shocked but was disgusted at herself and was in her own guilt bubble

Whereas Neela was resting on the chair silently crying and praying for avni to god to embark her with strenght

Avni was broken but she knew riya just said it in the heat of the moment and to ignore it she went around to see her patients

Back in neela's cabin

Ali-Riya hume us se sorry bolna hoga
( We have say her sorry)

Neil-Ali ( looking at riya who's still in bubble) abhi nhi kal( Ali.... tomorrow)

Ali understood and went towards Riya

Ali-Riya !!!( No response) Riya( a bit louder)
Now Neela was also looking at riya

Now Ali just shook her vigorously by shoulder and now the dam broke

Riya- I am not a good sister! I am her enemy, I hurt her!? I? Of all how come I? She didn't even slapped me for that ! She should have shouted,fought,yelled even pulled my hairs but no she went aise hi? Y?

Ali-we will say sorry!

Riya-what sorry ha! No sorry will serve justice to that bloody words of mine!
Neela was shocked seeing this even she meant was just for that moment now she is feeling pity for her but then didn't went as she convinced herself

Neil- Riya calm down !

Riya-no! No! I want Avni(a crying)

Neil- she can't come u go rest and come tomorrow and meet her