Chapter 66

Thanks to all who have been patiently waiting for my updates.

Also requesting you guys to please check the other book as well.

@avneil- off roads to trust.

Share your views and please respond as that makes it easy and encourages us to update the same on regular basis

Neil reached home fully frustrated. The more he is trying to sort things, it's getting more and more complicated.

He went for the shower and finally went to the terrace to have some peaceful time for self.

Avni too reached home and she went to her room and changed. After a while she started to stare at the sky outside the window.

Though both were tired and upset with the things but neither of them had words to sort the issues between them.

The next morning was a casual day and things were going normal.  The regular line ups and follow ups  were done by the doctors.

Mowgli was very upset today and Avni as usual had gone to visit him.

Avni-(cheerfully) what happened to  the cutie pie today?

Mowgli-(pouts and looks aside)

Avni- seems today someone is as upset as a balloon.

Mowgli - I am not a balloon. All I know is that I am your bf. But who cares, just carry on why did you even bother to come and check on me today?

While Neil was passing by when he heard Mowgli. Though had it been the old Neil, he would have cared less and bothered only about his work but now he likes the kids. He stopped to see on whom is he mad at today.

Avni-( smiles but sobers up) oh! I see the issue is here. While I was busy these days and I don't think a good bf can be this cranky what say baccha party?

All the kids started to nod at Avni. While Mowgli just glared at them.

Mowgli-you all are my friends or hers? If you are so happy with her just stay with her don't come to me for anything.

Avni looked at him shocked.

Avni- aree!! Nhi nhi! This is not possible. How come your friends are with me? I give up. I was really busy these days. I would have definitely made some time for you. Instead I sent karan to check upon you na?

Neil was definitely amused at the level of attention this kid is used to and at the same time from the person who is not ready to give some bhav to him.

He was just about to go but he met with dia and she even though saw him but last night was not that pleasant that she would be all okay today. She just entered the ward only to be greeted by none other than the sight of Avni and so called kids.

Surely today would be a disaster. Looking at dia , Avni quickly settled the kids understanding the sight of hers.

Avni- tomorrow I will be meeting you again and for sure we can sort things by then. For now let Dr. Dia take over and be a good boy.

Avni just settled him and he too had sensed some issues among them just by watching their faces and so he did not fuss over it.

Avni was about to pass by Dia when Dia stopped her and asked her to never ever cross paths with her and especially when she was in charge of the ward.

In other words it's a technically blacklisting for her. Even though Avni knows what had happened and she was expecting her to be rude but not like this.

Avni- I work for this hospital and the patients here. This would be my priority at any point even before me. I don't care whether it's you or any one. If you have a problem with me deal with it in a matured way rather than creating such nonsensical boundaries. For any doctor , patients are the first and that's the same for me.