chapter 25

As Avni was staring at moon suddenly she had the urge to go out on a walk as sleep was far away from her so she quickly grabbed a shawl and took the keys and closed the door and started heading towards the garden and coincidence was that it was near Neil's house
She was walking unaware as she had decided that her goal was to make him speak but what weapon to be used was totally not known and she to clear her mind so she started to jog.....
Whereas our mr.khanna was restless walking to and fro as if running from something at last he sat on the couch with thud and those things which seemed to be never ending started to come in front of him as cascading events!!
Bebe- mr.vadhera- family- her-him-her words- his view- ali- his words-arjun! Cupping his ears ,closing eyes as if asking or rather begging to atleast have mercy on him....but atlas he couldn't and so he decided to go on a jog and he too changed and left on the road started his jog but rather seemed as if he was running......after a good jog he was sitting on a bench of the garden...
Yes! The same one where Avni was ....( I know man me ladoo phutee Apke as back to back avni and Neil together and that too in my story...shocker na....but chalo let's resume)

Here as Avni was jogging she saw a teen girl aggressively grabbed by some goons and they were trying to molest her....our Avni even though she's not but thought herself to be a superwoman and decided to help that girl singlehandedly!! Yes! She decided to fight those goons who were in majority ( hayy Neil ye tune kya Kiya ladki ki practical thinking hi chali gyi!!)

She just took some stone and started throwing on them and now as the goons were getting injured loosened their grip on the girl and girl hid behind Avni
Avni- don't you have some shame! She is just a teen and maybe under age. How can you? Don't u have mothers at your home?

Goon- hey! We do have mothers at home but the thing is na that she's aged and we won't get that pleasure what we will get by her.....or rather a better option you both.....I am imagining right from now your screams , your resistance, your fighting going all in vain what a pleasure! What say boys how's the offer?

Goon2- not bad boss ! Aaj to sone par suhaaga ho gya!

Avni-she is someone's sister, daughter,to be wife, mother, and what not you all still have time don't do this.....tum pachtaoge!

Goon3- Bhai! Ye to teekhi mirchi hai.......Mera to haal hi garam hai... let's get her fast.

Soon the goons started to approach Avni but Avni was quick and she asked the girl to get some help till then she handle these goons... reluctantly that girl hurried towards the garden area where people might be there...

Here Avni was doing pretty well but then one of the infuriated goon grabbed a stone and hit on her head .....she got a wound, blood made it's way she stubblled but tried to put on the fight!! But they were successful in grabbing her and she trying to put the fight up. Both having a hard time in sustaining the fight

On the other end
That girl saw a person sitting on the bench lost in his own world....first she was in delimma that whether he would be good or.....but to save that helpers life was important so she shook him which made him come out his riverie..

Girl-...s..sir..p...l.ease h..e.lp us(trembling hands and voice)

Neil first was shocked by sudden stranger and after a while he understood that something has happened and it's dangerous and also the girl was too shocked by seeing her situation but it's not the time to contemplate rather to do something to help the other person who probably is still there

Neil- hey calm down! Ok And tell me which direction are they??

Girl-(pointing towards the direction) th...er..e!!
He quickly removed his sweater and handed her so that she can cover herself