Chapter 1

When Fang Cheng opened his eyes, he heard a mocking voice: "It will do this kind of carving trick."

    Fang Cheng had a headache and was disgusting. When he opened his eyes, he was in a daze. He saw that he stepped on the soft carpet under his feet, and the huge crystal chandelier exuded a shining and moving luster, everything seemed to be before the end of the world.

    Then I saw this slightly disgusting boy, and the memory came back again.

    "How could Xu Yi like you? You'd better know who you are. You are now mainly returning to China. Are you still here to stay away and have a face?"

    Fang Cheng had just been reborn, and his mentality was fluctuating, but when he heard Xu Yi's name suddenly surged a bit sore, the only feeling he had in this life was to give him.

    Fangcheng also had some money in his family, but it was completely incomparable to such a super rich and handsome Xu Yi. .Xu Yi is not as arrogant and arrogant as other rich second generations. He is cold and his eyes are deeper than the sea. When he looks at people, he is affectionate. Where can Fangcheng stand such an offensive. Later, he learned that he is a man. substitute.

    A relationship ended without a disease, and became the corner of my heart that cannot be mentioned the least. He is now back before the end of the world. He quarreled with Xu Yi's cousin, and he fell to his head, still hot on his forehead, it should be bleeding.

    He slammed the door in his last life and didn't even have a formal farewell to Xu Yi. It is inevitable that he would feel regret in retrospect when he avoided zombies in the last days.

    Fangcheng glanced outside the window. A large cloud of fish-scale-like clouds appeared outside the window. This kind of astronomical phenomenon rare in a century has also attracted many photography enthusiasts. No one knew that a huge disaster would be coming. NS.

.The weather was dull, and a strong impulse suddenly rose in Fang Cheng's heart. He didn't want to have nothing to do with Xu Yi.

    Fang Cheng looks very good-looking, otherwise he would not be selected by Xu Yi. He has only one title after being together for three years. In fact, his status in Xu's family is equivalent to a resident.

    Xu Yi's cousin usually hates Fang Cheng very much. He feels that he is occupying a magpie's nest. He also wants to win Xu Yi as a handsome man.

    Fang Cheng was good-looking, but he was too timid and cautious on weekdays, which greatly reduced his graceful appearance.

    But at this moment, Fang Cheng had a small hole in his forehead, and the blood coagulated on his head, adding a bit of beauty to his appearance. He didn't look very good and his eyes were red.

    Even Su Ri hated his cousin so much, he was shaken by this look at this moment.

.Fang Cheng saw that the air was getting hotter and hotter. He said, "I hate being told that I look like him, but now I am very lucky because I can know Xu Yi." He was a bit bitter.

    Fang Cheng went back to the house after saying this, and didn't notice at all. Xu Yi just came back and heard his words.

    The expression on Xu Yi's face couldn't see his thoughts, and his heart was not as calm as it appeared.

    Xu Yi glanced at his distant cousin Ren Yuan, and said, "Don't say anything here in the future."

    Ren Yuan didn't speak, but he felt a chill in his heart. His cousin was already a genius in the business world at the age of 30, and the future heir to the Xu family would dare not provoke him when he calmed down.