Chapter 19

At the gas station.

    As soon as they got out of the car, they were surrounded by several men, looked at them up and down, and said, "Where did you come from?"

    Fang Chengdao: "We are from City C. We want to go back to our hometown, can it be convenient for you to refuel?"

    One of the men said: "Three third-level spars can be added once."

    Xiao Qingshu took a deep breath. Now it is not easy to save his life in the last days. When he opened his mouth, there were three third-level spars. Are third-level zombies so easy to encounter?

    Xiao Qing wrote: "We don't have one."

    The man in the gas station looked at the two of them, thought about it for a while, and then smiled: "Hey, you can exchange supplies."

    The two of them didn't bring much water and food. After some bargaining, they finally decided to use five packs of instant noodles to add oil.

    Fangcheng went to get them instant noodles. .But he said: "The man who cheered on didn't come back today. He went out to do errands and came back after an hour. You happen to be from outside. Tell us what is going on in the city now." They surrounded.

    Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu had a bad premonition in their hearts.

    These people took what they had eaten, but didn't cheer them up and wanted to eat black. But at this moment he did not tear his face.

    Xiao Qingshu glanced at Fang Cheng. Seeing Fang Cheng calmly, he was a little relieved.

    Then they were taken into a dormitory. In the last days, many men and women squeezed in here. Looking at them, the eyes were a little horrified, and there was still a little indescribable smell in the air.

    Then the headed person led them into the office. There are five people besides the two of them.

.The five people stood there as if they were carrying a silent threat.

    Leading the humanity: "People here call me Brother Chang. Now the world is in chaos, and it’s not peaceful to go outside. Zombies come and go, if you encounter a small life, you will not be saved. I advise you not to go outside. , It’s better to stay in a safe place. Although I can’t compare to those big forces here, I’m the number one person here. You two lads just follow us.” While speaking, Brother Chang’s palm suddenly appeared in the palm of his hand. There was a fire.

    The little Ma next to him said: "I haven't seen it, our brother Chang is a flame ability. When the zombies see him, he will piss off. Most people want to come, we still don't let them join, you don't know what is good or bad."

    Brother Chang scolded him for his words, and then smiled: "Hey. How do you talk, these people are all my distinguished guests.".Then the other side said, "You laugh, the people under you have no rules."

    He sang together with a few men.

    Fang Cheng said: "Sorry, there are still elderly elders waiting for us at home, there is really no way to stay."

    Brother Chang didn't expect to say all his good things, but they are still so obsessed. His face was not very good, but he didn't say anything. Let the two of them think about it, and they went outside.

    After the people left, Xiao Qingshu regretted it. When they left, they brought a barrel of gasoline in the car, and they could still support more than 300 kilometers. It's just that I don't want to use gasoline on the road. I didn't expect that after coming down, I found that I wanted to keep him here.

    Fang Chengdao: "It's probably because of the car." They drove the off-road vehicle directly. This car is the star of the off-road vehicle. Now it is the end of the world, this kind of car makes people jealous. .They don't necessarily want to win them in sincerely. If they don't let go for a while, they will probably be taught.

    "Then what do we do now?" Xiao Qingshu is now accustomed to relying on Fangcheng.

    Fang Cheng said, "I will find a chance to escape later, and let the people here also go out by the way." These people were all used by Brother Chang and others to stay.

    Before the end of the world, Brother Chang was an inconspicuous little person. After the end of the world came, he awakened his supernatural powers, but instead used this power to oppress the people.

    Xiao Qingshu heard Fang Cheng's words and said, "Then let's act separately." Xiao Qingshu's bones were rebellious, and there was a kind of vigor for fear that the world would not be chaotic, but it was suppressed before, and now there is a hidden excitement when Fang Cheng said this.

    Xiang Yizhou was the fire power, and he didn't see anything different. The supernatural beings are better than ordinary people, but they are not at the level of guarding the sky. .Their exaggerated performance can only fool some ordinary people who don't understand.

    Xiao Qingshu then went out and took the initiative to chat with Brother Chang. Fangcheng came out and talked to the men and women on the outside shop: "How long have you been here?"

    "Two days." These people had a look of horror in their eyes, and they were all in the car when the zombies came around. Seeing such a scene is really scared!

    Later, he was brought back by Brother Chang and the others. When they heard the news, they went out of the city in a hurry, and the materials were insufficiently prepared. There is no more gasoline in the car. Instead of being gnawed by the zombies, it is better to return to Brother Chang and the others. There are so many people as if you can embolden yourself.

    Brother Chang and the others did not provide them with food and drink, repeatedly exaggerating the danger outside. In order to survive, these people inevitably have to provide various values. By the way, Brother Chang is gay, and those handsome men have been suggested by Brother Chang. .Just now, there was one person who couldn't hold it, since... This made everyone more uneasy. In fact, they had realized that this was on the thief ship, but they couldn't get out if they stepped in