Chapter 21

Fangcheng was in the car, and Xiao Qingshu went over to move things. Not only did he bring back the five instant noodles, he also took an extra box of water and a few compressed biscuits.

    The moment he got in the car, the car drove out.

    As soon as Brother Chang fell, the rest of the people also left there.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "There are not many supplies over there, no wonder they even ruined us."

    Fang Cheng drove out and said, "What happened to you in the house." How could he suddenly start his hands.

    Xiao Qingshu gritted his teeth and said: "That's a pervert." He had never seen this before. First, he persuaded them to submit, then first asked for their things, luxury cars, and even hinted that he would bring Fangcheng over.

    Although Fang Cheng only wore an ordinary sportswear, he did not hide his handsomeness in the slightest, and he had a fatal attraction to the dead pervert of Brother Chang.

.Xiao Qingshu was furious when he listened to the connotation of his words, and immediately started his hand.

    It has only been a few days since the end of the world, and his greed has reached this point.

    Now people know that zombies are not invincible, and that there are valuable things like crystal nuclei in the zombies. Under the double stimulation, there will be an exclusive hunting team.

    It will make the people in the city safer.

    The radio in the Fangcheng car has been on, and the radio has been silent because of interference from the environment. They drove the car out, and suddenly heard intermittent radio sounds in the car.

    Fang Cheng immediately lowered the volume and said, "Qing Shu, you call your uncle and auntie."

    Xiao Qingshu quickly picked up the mobile phone. Only one signal appeared on the mobile phone. He dialed out. The first one rang, but was called back because there was no signal suddenly. .He continued to call with perseverance, and finally dialed the phone.

    It rang twice, and finally it was picked up over there. This is the first time I contacted my family since the end of the world: "Parents, where are you? There is enough food, and Fang Cheng and I will go over to pick you up." For fear that the signal will be blocked at any time. He said quickly.

    The voice on the other end of the phone intermittently: "I'm in the garage with your mother...have something to eat...don't come...because...it's dangerous...photograph... don't worry."

    Then there was no sound again, the phone showed no signal, and the brief call just now was quickly cut off.

    When Xiao Qingshu heard these words, he was a little excited: "They are all alive." This is really happy news.

    Fangcheng drove all the way, and at this speed, they could find someone at night. However, there was a lot of congestion on the road into the city.

.There are still people walking outside, their eyes dull and unhealthy blue, they are zombies. I don't know how many survivors are here.

    There is only one road ahead. On both sides of the road are poplars towering into the clouds. There are no trails to walk.

    If you want to leave here, there is only one way, first clear the roadblocks here before you can pass.

    Xiao Qingshu pulled up his clothes directly, held the military knife firmly in his hand, and said, "It doesn't look like a first-degree zombies." Although the first-class zombies are disgusting, the crispy skin is easy to handle. But it's not as evil as they met the old zombie man on the road. It should be a weaker level of zombies, but they don't know what their abilities are.

    Fang Cheng seemed to have seen his thoughts, and said: "Speed." Such second-level zombies are very similar to the speed they had before his death. .But as long as the knife is inserted into their heart, they can also be seconded: "Be careful." Although the first and second levels sounded similar, they were more difficult to deal with.

    Xiao Qingshu nodded solemnly, seeing that he was about to be home, and there was no possibility of a problem here. The car drove slowly and slowed down, and the front was completely blocked.

    Fangcheng got out of the car first.

    It is estimated that there are some survivors on the road. These zombies are surrounded by the car in twos and threes, eager for fresh flesh and blood. The car is small and the air does not circulate, and you have to eat and drink. The zombies surrounded for a long time. They didn't dare to go out. After a long time, they would kill them.

    At this moment, Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu came out. The fresh and living breath is like a signal. Attracting the attention of all the zombies, the zombies nearest to them soon came over here. .The zombies falling behind were not to be outdone, and gathered to Fangcheng's side one after another.

    Fang Cheng's skills are very agile, and Xiao Qingshu has also cooperated with him more, very tacitly, and then the two people began to clean up these zombies.

    The weapons in their hands were swung very fast. Almost there was an afterimage, and soon the zombies fell one by one.

    Although these second-level zombies acted much faster than the first-level, they did not have the ability to think. Seeing that the zombies here were about to pile up into a mountain of zombies. They still came to die.

    It took almost an hour before Fang Cheng finally killed all the zombies here. Familiar with Xiao Qingshu, he began to dig the crystal nucleus with the scalpel he carried with him. He has the foundation of human body planing, and this kind of thing is done very quickly. There are a total of seventy-three crystal nuclei.

    Fang Cheng then knocked on the car windows one by one: "Is anyone there?.The danger here has been lifted. "

    There are more than one hundred cars stuck here. Among them, there were more than 50 vehicles with living people. Just now, I saw Fangcheng's cleanliness when beating the zombies in the vehicles. Now that the danger was lifted, many people got off the vehicle. Which zombies were burned on the spot and buried. The car was also jammed on the road. They made a concerted effort to move the car away, somehow making a way for the car to pass.

    "thank you."

    "Thanks to your presence, otherwise we would almost fall into the mouth of the zombies."

    Now there is an extra channel of life, just like escaping from the dead.

    Most people drove away. It's safe now, but now the world is unpredictable and I don't know when it will become dangerous again.

    After Xiao Qingshu wiped his hands with alcohol wipes, the other side said, "Let's go..Although it took some time, it was okay to harvest a lot of crystal nuclei.

    Fang Cheng said: "You sound like a child crying."

    Xiao Qingshu listened for a long time with his ears erected and said, "No?"

    Fang Cheng said: "There must be." Since he awakened the supernatural power, his five senses became very sensitive. Then pointed to a lane: "It was uploaded in that car."

    After being cleared out, most of the cars drove away. It is estimated that some of the cars left on the side of the road have been sacrificed, and the others are ignoring their own escape.

    Xiao Qingshu trusted Fang Cheng very much, and hurriedly got out of the car and went over to see: "Wow, it's a child about two years old. Waiting for a while, there seems to be an old man in the car." Looking through the mirror of the car window, he was motionless and not moving. Know if it is still alive.
.