Chapter 22

Fangcheng’s multifunctional saber had a window breaker on it, and they were afraid that the old man inside would change and the children would not be able to keep it.

    Fang Cheng broke open the front window, and after smashing it, he opened the rear door and carried the child out first.

    Xiao Qingshu began to check the old man. He was a doctor and had been in the emergency department for three years, and he was very familiar with this set.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "Seriously traumatized, the meat on his legs is already rotten. The rotten meat must be removed, and medicine is applied, and there is a fever." There is no equipment to check his other organs for complications.

    The old man opened his eyes, but he couldn't say a word.

    Xiao Qingshu is a doctor. Since he has caught up, he can't help but save him, saying, "Let's bring him out." The car is too small and can't be used, and the air does not circulate.

.Fang Cheng worked together with him to get the old man out. The old man seemed to know that they were here to help him, and he didn't struggle.

    After Fang Cheng got the person out, he took out the first aid medicine he was carrying with him.

    Xiao Qingshu is a treasure: "You actually brought these with you."

    Xiao Qingshu is a professional doctor, and even first aid is not practiced in such a harsh environment. They had no anesthetics, only a scalpel, a hemostatic forceps taken out of the Fangcheng small medicine box, and the rest were oral anti-inflammatory drugs, painkillers and anti-fever medicines. Feed the old man one by one.

    Xiao Qingshu began a quick operation.

    Fang Cheng held the child on one side to defend. After all, they were in the open air, and they didn't know what would happen suddenly.

    Fortunately, God bless, nothing happened. The operation takes more than 20 minutes. .Then a simple suture is applied and the dressing is pressed onto the wound.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "If you leave them here for fear that something will happen, there will be an old man and a child. The old man can't move for several hours, and the wound will ooze blood.

    Fang Cheng said: "Then take it with you." It was saved by painstaking efforts. If he died directly. Those painkillers and anti-fever medicines were all in vain.

    Fangcheng has the ability to heal. His hands are covering the upper part of the old man, and he can feel a little white light. Although it is not as magical as removing sacrificial muscles, it is about half better.

    It's just a little tired to use the power.

    Fang Cheng was sitting in the co-pilot, holding the kid who had just been rescued. He was a boy. The back seat was completely handed over to the old man.

    Xiao Qingshu drove.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "How can you bring dressings and sutures."..Fortunately, with these things, it would be impossible to complete the operation alone with a scalpel.

    Fang Chengdao: "You forgot, I also installed an operating room in order to get the secret room. There are these things there, I just took two of them." Fortunately, I was well prepared and bought several boxes, which are now in handy. NS.

    Xiao Qingshu once again highly praised: "That operating room is really not bad, if this old man is in that operating room, at least it would be better." His wound looked scary, but it was actually very simple. It's just that the external conditions are too simple, and there are not many things. Even if he recovers, his leg is lame, but he finally got his life back.

    Fang Cheng was a little tired, holding the child in his arms, but the little guy pointed to Fang Cheng's stomach and said, "Brother."

    Fang Cheng barely opened his eyes and said, "Huh?"

.Xiao Qingshu has entered the city now, seeing that he is getting closer and closer to his parents, and he is still in the mood to joke, saying, "I heard that children can see the men and women when they are pregnant."

    Fang Cheng sneered.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "Don't believe it. When our colleague gave birth to a second child, we asked the child who was a younger brother or a younger sister. What the child said was accurate." He was just a joke.

    After a while, the old man behind him woke up and said, "Thank you, young man." He thought he was going to die, and when everything was lost, he found that someone had come to rescue them. He thought he was going to die, and the best case would be amputation. Unexpectedly, when I moved a little now, I felt a slight pain in my leg. Pain is a good thing and reminds him that his leg is still there.

    "You are polite, no matter who comes across this kind of thing, you have to pull it off." Xiao Qingshu said. "We are going back to our hometown to pick up people..what's your plan? "

    A word silenced the old man. What plans can someone like him have? He originally took his son to escape with him. However, zombies broke out on the road. His son was unfortunately infected, and even he was injured. I'm totally out of ideas now.

    Fang Cheng said, "Old man, when I saw you were in a coma just now, there was something in my hand." After that, he handed him a paper bag with a confidential seal on it.

    The old man said: "This is my lifetime research effort."

    Xiao Qingshu was a little surprised. Seeing that this old man was simple and simple, he did not expect to be a scholar, and said, "You are always researching something."

    The old man was very polite to the savior and said, "I'm just a farmer." Although he also has the reputation of a professor, his research direction is too grounded, and he usually says that to the outside world.

.Fang Cheng's eyes were a little surprised. The end of the world is coming, and people with farming skills are scarce talents