Chapter 32

Xu Liang asked Fang Cheng: "Do you have channels?"

    Fang Cheng looked at him meaningfully: "Then I can't tell you."

    Xu Liang expressed his understanding: "That's it, I wish us a happy cooperation."

    Leaving from here, Xiao Qingshu was a little curious: "How do you know this person is better to talk?"

    Fangcheng arrived: "I've been in contact before."

    Before the end of the world, Xu Liang worked by Xu Yi's side, and part of his salary was donated to poor students. The usual behavior is also very upright.

    There are very few cars on the road, and occasionally I can meet a few pedestrians who are looking at them, but they dare not come when they see their cars.

    There were few people on the road, and occasionally a few low-level zombies were seen, and they were directly disposed of.

    Then I returned to the mountain and saw Old Man Liu, and said, "Are we still able to produce enough vegetables?"

.After that, I told Old Man Liu about their going out to trade.

    Old man Liu said, "No problem!" They actually produce a lot of vegetables now, like small green vegetables, which are planted in the ground and can grow out in the second day.

    The daily output of green vegetables is about 100 kilograms a day. Vegetables such as radishes, cucumbers, and beans will take a little longer to go, but it will also take 3 to 5 days. What they could not eat before will be dried into dried vegetables. Now, the weather is extremely changing, and the speed of drying vegetables is very fast.

    They now have about 100 kilograms of dried vegetables.

    Everything else can be gathered slowly.

    They want the engineer shovel very much. This engineer shovel is not only very but also very versatile. They now want to open up wasteland.

    Hearing Fang Cheng went to make a deal with the people in the city, everyone was very happy.

.Looking at the lush green vegetables in the ground, I feel that this day is quite hopeful.

    They will be able to ship the first batch of dried vegetables and vegetables in less than seven days. They plan to share three batches.

    These vegetables are all packed in the car. The capacity of their car is still very large. You can put a lot of seats in the back two rows. Things like dried vegetables don't take up space.

    All the way to Xu Liang's base.

    Xu Liang heard that they were coming, and came to take a look in person. He was relieved when he saw these dishes, and a sincere smile appeared in his eyes. The other side said, "You are still great."

    Now more and more people rushed to Xu Liang, but there was not enough food.

    Xu Liang said, "Do you have any food or the like here?"

    Although the food is good, it is not a staple food after all. If there is food or the like, you can get more supplies.
.Fang Cheng said ambiguously: "I don't have it now, let's talk about it later."

    Before the end of the world, the food he stocked was enough for the people on the mountain and down to eat in the first half of the year, but it was not enough to be shipped out. He could not expose his bottom line to others. The things he could rely on were those grown in the fields. Food, but this kind of thing is still inconvenient to say before it succeeds.