Chapter 54

New Year's Eve is still 4 days away, and they gave the employees a holiday. Basically important tasks such as network maintenance, water supply and power supply personnel, etc., can basically be put on a five-day vacation, which can be regarded as a year for everyone.

    The supermarket is always open. In addition to pears, two more varieties have been added, peaches and apples! The price is not expensive, as long as you work hard here, you can buy it.

    Moreover, there is an unlimited supply of meat. Everyone buys a lot. The common people now have a hoarding habit. Except for a small part of the spar they earned, they bought food for emergency use.

    Those who are greedy want to stew a meal of braised pork and eat it back. Anyway, there is electricity, and you can freeze it if you can't finish it. But it's much more convenient.

    After this year, everyone is crazy about being gluttonous.

    Being able to eat meat is the most important thing for them.

.Fang Cheng and Xiao Qingshu went to nursing homes and children's welfare homes to deliver things.

    Many elderly people living in nursing homes are lonely and widowed. Most of the people who can live in nursing homes are physically inadequate. Generally, the elderly who encounter this situation in other groups will basically release the firepower of the enemy as cannon fodder. They don’t care if they fend for themselves anyway, but there are special nursing homes here.

    There are also many children in the orphanage.

    Fang Cheng just came here to deliver supplies, and gave these two places a little more fruit and fine grains. This kind of scarce goods is generally impossible to get without his approval.

    The dean of the nursing home was extremely happy, and repeated polite remarks.

    The children in □□ liked Fangcheng very much when they saw him. Surround him as soon as you see him.

    "Brother Fangcheng, when will you come to see us?".The children are already five or six years old and like to stick to him very much. Fang Cheng's body will always have a milky scent, which makes him feel relieved.

    Fang Cheng said: "Wait for a while!"

    The child said very cutely: "When I grow up, I will also be a master's zombie and a hero."

    Fang Cheng smiled and said: "Okay, but I am waiting for you in the battle team!"

    Looking at the smiling faces of these children, Xiao Qingshu was also full of emotion in his heart. They didn't expect it to be only a year, since this side can develop like this.

    Moreover, everyone is working hard, everyone is helping these people rebuild their homes, this kind of power itself is very moving.

    After Xiao Qingshu went back, he said straightforwardly: "Let's take a good rest when we go back this time. After all, I have been busy for a whole year, and there is something in my heart that I can't take any time off.

.They smelled the fragrant smell as soon as they went back. It turned out that Aunt Liu made a lot of delicious food today. The table was filled with prawns, fish, and pork stew. The table was half full of meat dishes, and Half of them are vegetarian dishes, and they have never eaten such a hearty meal before. Everyone put on new clothes and said that the New Year is coming.

    Fang Cheng was also very happy. Following them, he took out a few boxes of the treasured beer and drank two glasses with them. It's rare to have such a happy time. During the period, Aunt Liu and the others said that after some days, they would go out to help and feel that they still have to have a career in life, otherwise the family will be boring now.

    Fangcheng strongly supported their ideas. Several old people are very happy.

    There was a little kid in Fangcheng's house who couldn't stay for too long, so he left first. .Then he returned home and took out a small red envelope. There were two third-class spars in it. The colors were blood red and blood red. They looked very beautiful. When they were in front of the little boy, the baby's eyes were staring at all of them without blinking. Attention was drawn to the past.

    Fang Cheng hugged the child and said, "This is New Year's money!" The babe received the New Year's money for the first time. It was very fresh. He wanted to reach for it. Fang Cheng insisted on tying two third-class products to his wind chime. He just raised his head. It can be seen that the child was very happy, and Fang Cheng, who was dancing and dancing, even kissed the child, but because he drank today, the baby has been hiding.

.Fangcheng has to kiss him. It’s nice to hide one in the room. This scene has been recorded on Xu Yi's side. Xu Yi is celebrating the New Year. The living supplies and conditions on his side are much better than those here. Let him go over to eat, but he is not in the mood. Looking at Fang Cheng's interaction with the baby alone in the room, the thoughts of Fang Cheng in his heart become more and more profound, and he doesn't know when he can meet.

    Xu Yi has been staring at his mobile phone recently, and occasionally pictures appear. Sometimes Fang Cheng appears with the child, and sometimes he can only see the child. After a long time, he also has a little concern for the child. Xu Yi couldn't bear it anymore. He told everyone that he wanted to return to City C, mainly to find someone.

.