Chapter 11

Liu Man was surprised to see Fang Cheng and Xiang Yizhou: "Mom, get the watermelon, my friend is here."

    I heard a very angry voice inside. Liu Man's mother was chubby, holding a piece of watermelon in one hand and said: "Eat, you are welcome."

    "Hello, Auntie." Fang Cheng said in unison with Xiang Yizhou.

    The two hurriedly took a few bites of the watermelon, not to mention such a hot and restless rainy day, it was really comfortable to eat a cool watermelon that quenched your thirst.

    Liu Man knew that the two would not get together accidentally. After eating the watermelon, he took the melon peel and threw it in the trash can. Then he took the two of them back to the house to wash their hands. There was also a power outage in their community, and he opened the bedroom. One of the rechargeable night lights, there were some dim lights in the room, and said: "Why are you here?"

    Xiang Yizhou said: "The small town has built a farmhouse, fearing that the urban area is not safe, then let's go over..My sister is already in the car. "

    The two thought they had to persuade Liu Man, who knew Liu Man slapped his thigh and said, "I'll go too." Then they called her mother to pack up. As he cleaned up, he said to them: "I have had enough of this day. I opened a restaurant before and didn't make much money. It was a mortgage, a car loan, and a shop. I owed so much money when I opened my eyes. , I wanted to go out for a long time, but I never had a chance."

    Everyone feels this deeply. After entering society, I found that it was the most carefree when I went to school. It's a pity that they can't go back now. To be honest, there was a heavy rain outside, and Liu Man was very moved if they could come.

    Anyway, there are all things that are said outside, and people are panicked, so it is better to take this opportunity to take a stroll.

    Liu Man's parents divorced and he had been with his mother. Since opening the shop, he has taken his mother from his hometown. .Liu Man’s mother was also a cheerful and talkative. Hearing Fang Cheng’s repeated remarks caused him trouble, quickly packed up, and then went downstairs together, and the rainstorm outside stopped. At this moment, There was a complete call from the building, and the street lights outside were also lit up.

    Fang Cheng opened the trunk and let his aunt sit in the co-pilot, Liu Man followed Xiang Yizhou, and his sister sat in the back.

    Fang Cheng buckled the trunk heavily, and just about to leave, he suddenly saw a man picking up waste. His body had been soaked by rain, and his clothes were firmly attached to him. He looked thin and thin. It was quite surprising that he didn't find a place to shelter from the rain during a heavy rain.

    Fang Cheng took another look.

    The other party looked up and looked at each other, and Fang Cheng shuddered and his face became extremely ugly. Get in the car quickly, and the car drove away quickly.

.The car started very quickly, just when the buffer belt was pressed, everyone was bumped heavily. Thought it was accidental driving at night, but soon they felt it was abnormal, Fang Cheng drove very fast.

    Fang Cheng's hands on the steering wheel were stubbornly squeezed, and the squeezed hands were white.

    Xiang Yizhou glanced at Fang Cheng with some worry. Fang Cheng didn't seem to be driving, it seemed to be hiding something disgusting.

    He was looking at the scavenger man just now, his eyes were strangely red. This kind of person looks extremely permeable under the street lamp. Like an evil spirit. This kind of person is infected with corpse poison and will become a slow-moving zombie within twelve hours. Although it is only a first-degree zombie, he retains the pain and has a great disgusting ability. Once in danger, , It will blew up. Once the slurry mixed with dirty blood gets on a person, other people will instantly become zombie.