Chapter 42

Fang Cheng went back to hug the cub. The little guy hummed and was very upset. Fang Cheng held the cub in his arms. The little guy became happy now, and the calf still kicked a few times.

    Fang Cheng turned his face to kiss the baby's chubby cheek. Knowing that his son is still young, he still couldn't help but explain to Zai Zai: "Daddy has something to do, wait for you to stay with you."

    I don't know if the boy understood and didn't snorted, then he showed a pretty smile.

    Fang Cheng held the baby with one hand, and then went to make milk powder for him.

    The little guy can concentrate on holding the milk. In a short while, the 50 milliliters of milk was drunk. With a milk doll of his age, he eats a lot, and now he holds it all down.

    However, Fang Cheng was a little happy when the milky little baby was softly attached to his arms. This was a little guy who was connected to him by blood.

.Fangcheng's abilities are limited, and if he lives in one place, he can live without worry. But he has a cub, so that he will not live in vain this time, and make some contribution to the society, hoping that all order will be restored as soon as possible, so that the child will also have a happy childhood, instead of being driven by the zombies in the corner to breathe hard. .

    Fang Cheng was coaxing the child, and soon Xiao Qingshu came over, with a bit of joy on his face, and said, "Tell you a good news." When he spoke, his voice was a little trembling, which shows that he is really excited.

    Fang Cheng glanced at him and said, "What good news?"

    Xiao Qing wrote: "Our people actually have a complete team of 300 people who are engineers who are engaged in network informatization. They said that as long as they are given enough support, they can restore the network signal."

    "Really?" The voice of the lower city was also higher. .In the era of highly developed informatization, the importance of the network goes without saying.

    The reason why everyone can live through such chaos is because everyone's information is not circulating. At no time should we underestimate the wisdom of the people. Once everyone is united, then the situation will definitely be better than it is now.

    Xiao Qing wrote: "It is said that it cannot be restored to the past, but there can be a regional network." But that was enough to excite him. As long as the signal can be restored, you can know what is happening outside without leaving the house.

    Where did he think that there are such talents in his own jurisdiction, it is simply Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

    Fang Cheng said decisively: "Give them all support immediately, whether it is asking people for money, or asking for food and equipment."

    "Yeah." Xiao Qingshu's eyes also had a little smile, and said: "I will be responsible for this matter." .Since Xiao Qingshu awakened his superpowers, he seemed to have endless strength every day. Whenever things happen, they take the initiative to resist.

    Fang Cheng also met the technical leader of their team. If there were no end times, they would have been scholars for their entire lives, and they would not have the opportunity to contact Fang Cheng. The person in charge looked serious, and got their full support and said: "We try to restore the local area network signal within half a month." Some signal base stations have been destroyed, and they have to do a lot of things.

    Fang Cheng said: "Please."

    The leaders of network technology are also a little moved, like they are also very cautious in technology. The guy who was the zombie detector at first died because of the big tree attracting trouble. This is a wake-up call for everyone in the team.

    But since the leader was changed here, changes have taken place here. You can eat and wear warmth as long as you work. .They also observed their identity for a while. Unexpectedly, they got support right away, showing that they did not believe in the wrong person.

    ...

    Ten days later, the network signal was restored, and they established a C City forum. It is divided into five areas: living area, help-seeking area, skill learning area, irrigation area, and self-recommendation area.

    This kind of forum seems too old. I dreamed back decades ago, as if I was back in the era when computers were just popularized.

    Although several areas of the forum are simple and rude, the technical support is very strong and will not easily drop. Since the signal was restored, Fangcheng and the others have sent people to distribute flyers everywhere. The two sentences on the network signal have been restored, and a special website is attached.

    Now even people who never go downstairs rush to the public as soon as they hear the publicity.

    Others are holding their laptops around looking for a place to charge them.

.Fangcheng, as the administrators of the forum, depends on the number of simultaneous online users, from dozens of technicians at the beginning to more than 1,000. More than two thousand, and then three to four million people.

    The empty sections were filled with various posts.

    "Which tycoon restored the network signal, I was just a slippery kneel when I was online."

    "It seems that a century has passed since this year."

    "We can be regarded as a witness to history. In the future, we can tell our children and grandchildren what happened in the past."

    "There are already a lot of people in the self-recommendation area who have submitted their resumes, and I also want to go." There is nothing special in the end of the world, but I want to mix things up.

    "Think about it, there must be specialties."

    More and more people are online. Flocking into each post, the city that was originally like an island is no longer alone.

.The title of the highest post is like this: Congratulations, we are still alive!