Chapter 18

Fang Cheng half-squinted his eyes and said, "Who are you?"

    The headed person said with a treacherous look: "We have been staring at you for a long time." They also wanted to take advantage of the fire, but some were afraid. After all, they saw these zombies blew up with their own eyes. After hesitating, they saw Fangcheng and they came out and cleaned the place neatly.

    So many of them didn't find any materials, and the three of Fangcheng collected them. Taken together, it is better to kill people and win treasures.

    These people all had knives in their hands, and they came towards Fangcheng.

    Fangcheng, they took a little girl, how could they fight with them.

    Leading this little eye warned Fang Cheng: "Don't give up your life and money."

    Fang Cheng said, "Chu Chu, you just go back and stay in the car!"

    Fang Cheng's tone was serious, Chu Chu knew what was happening now, but he was very clever.
.Seeing that the girl had returned to the car, Xiang Yizhou breathed a sigh of relief: "Want to robbery? It depends on whether you are capable." He was a master of fight when he was in college, and he awakened his ability again.

    Xiang Yizhou is an upright person, and most look down on this kind of people who take advantage of the fire. Now that the crime is in his hands, don't even think about running.

    The rascals on the opposite side didn't expect the two of them to be quite tough. Said: "Hey, toast and not eat fine wine."

    Fang Cheng didn't talk nonsense with him, but rushed over. There was a flying kick in front of him, and he heard a scream, and the man in the lead was kicked to the ground. The people around quickly took out knives and slashed at them indiscriminately.

    Xiang Yizhou wasn't a vegetarian either, and soon greeted Fangcheng. These people were just a mob with no abilities at all. They were knocked down in three hits, and at this moment, a high-pressure water line was directed towards their eyes.

.After all, Fang Cheng lived in the last days for two years. His sixth sense was very keen. Although he didn't know anything, he felt a sense of crisis when he saw the other party pointing at them. He said to Yizhou, "Hide away."

    Xiang Yizhou and Fang Cheng are good buddies who have been in college for four years, and they trust him 100%. Hearing his voice hurriedly, he rolled out too.

    Then two puddles came out where they were standing. This kind of strong and high-pressure sneak attack was too deadly.

    Fang Cheng was so angry that he directly took out the knife, and slammed it at the ability person just now.

    I heard the man hurt his hand with a scream. The others didn't expect that they would even hurt the supernaturalists. With a crash, the birds and beasts scattered and left here.

    The finger of this person with the ability was chopped off by a flying knife, which was painful. He couldn't run anymore when he wanted to run, and Fang Cheng tightly bound him with the rope he was carrying.

.This supernatural person wanted to join the rogue in the act of robbing the house before, but he did not expect that he would be unfavorable. Those rogues had no righteousness, and instead left him here alone. I was also scared at the moment, saying: "Don't kill me. I am willing to be a dog for you."

    Xiang Yizhou kicked towards his body.

    Fang Cheng heard the sound of bones, and then the screams became more stern.

    Fang Cheng said: "How do you know about the crystal nucleus?"

    Fangcheng’s life is in the hands of the water system supernatural powers. He dare not lie at the moment, saying: "After the zombie heads out, there will be crystal nuclei rolling out, and everyone can see it." At first, it was because of this thing. It looks like a gem. Someone risked their lives to snatch it.

.At that time, he had a fever, and then was thrown out, for fear that he would be infected with the zombie virus and then infect others, but his will to survive is very strong, but he awakened the water system ability.

    The first-level zombies are just a small crispy skin. He can penetrate the brains of those first-level zombies as long as he compresses the water system to the minimum energy and explodes it. He collected a lot of crystal nuclei by this. After he took it away, the crystal nucleus lost its color the next day, but his ability to control water pressure was stronger. He immediately understood the trick.

    In the last days, the stronger the ability, the better the survival. This is a life-saving skill. It's a pity that he is an ordinary person who has not undergone training. He can only play with the zombies secretly, but he is discovered by others, and they are recruited to join him. The water system supernatural person said: "I am blinded by lard. I really haven't hurt anyone."

    Fang Cheng gave him a heavy blow, and he fainted. .Xiang Yizhou drove a car casually out of here, and threw him on the road. What happens in the future depends on his own destiny.

    After Xiang Yizhou came back, he said, "We should also collect more crystal nuclei." The news that crystal nuclei can increase their abilities is so exciting. He didn't expect that zombies would become a resource one day.

    There are so many smart people in the world, since this rascal knows it all. It's definitely not a secret, they had better get more spars in advance.

    Fang Chengdao: "We should indeed increase our strength quickly." Now some zombies have evolved into second-level. They are already struggling to deal with it. Once the zombies evolve again, if they still stay in place, there is only the possibility of being killed. Only by constant upgrading can we survive in the end times.
.