Chapter 29

Fangcheng and Xiang Yizhou rushed to the small town below the mountain, where there is a seed store. It is estimated that there has been an outbreak of zombies in the town and they have been ransacked.

    All the corpses on the road are corpses, there are zombies as well as the corpses of living people, the smell is everywhere, even Fangcheng can't get in.

    Fang Cheng felt sick as soon as he approached, and got out of the car to Yizhou. He is now proficient in handling matters here.

    Burn the body with his fire ability. It was cleared out soon.

    There are only a few shops in the small town, all with round holes about one meter in size, like traces left by someone violently breaking the door.

    At first glance, it is equipped with professional tools. It is estimated that there is probably nothing in it.

    After Xiang Yizhou had dealt with the matter, he let Fang Cheng stay in the car, and he searched it all by himself.

    "be careful.".Fang Cheng couldn't rest assured, he wanted to go and help, but he just put the car window down, his face suddenly became ugly when he smelled that smell, and he had to press the roots of his teeth to avoid the feeling of vomiting.

    The person in front broke the door violently, and there may be zombies or people hidden in the door.

    Xiang Yizhou said: "I know." He is bold now and is in danger. As long as he can persist until he returns to Fangcheng, he can get spiritual healing. If the trauma is severe and persist until returning to the mountain, the doctor Xiao Qingshu will be able to save his life.

    They took an off-road vehicle, which looked like a small tank. The space in the car is large and it can hold a lot of things.

    Xiang Yizhou’s family passed by, and the street in the town was a commercial street where things were sold. Originally there were no tourists here, there were just a few shops, and when the end of the world came, I ran out early to escape. There are far fewer things here than you think.

.Xiang Yizhou entered a maternal and child supplies store and moved out a lot of things after a while. It's all children's clothes.

    Fang Cheng opened the trunk when Xiang Yizhou came over.

    Xiang Yizhou said: "Unfortunately, there is no such thing as milk powder and rice cereal. The useful things in it have been snatched away by the previous group." There are only a few packs of unopened diapers and a few small ones. Doll clothes. After taking these things back, for others, such small cotton clothes can only be used as rags. But it was useful for them. Xiang Yizhou went a few times to bring out all the things that could be used.

    Going to other shops, I told Fang Cheng that the oil bottles were empty when I came back.

    Finally, go to the seed's house.

    After a while, he looked at a boat and came out with surprise: "There are many more seeds." The smallest seed is only the size of a sesame. .There was no way to serve as food. Some beans had been taken away and boiled. Most of the seeds were spared. He took out all the seeds that were not unpacked in the shop. It weighs twenty to thirty kilograms, and it is heavy to lift.

    Xiang Yizhou said: "A lot of seeds in bulk don't know what they are."

    Fang Cheng said next to him: "Just plant and see." Now Old Man Liu has seeds in everything he planted. These twenty to thirty kilograms of seeds are definitely enough for the people in the base to eat.