Chapter 46

This is the best meal Professor Chen has eaten since the end of the world. Everyone ate, even their little grandson laughed openly. After eating, he put down the small bowl and touched his chubby belly, as if embarrassed, hiding in his mother's arms, the small appearance made everyone couldn't help but cheer.

    When the clerk delivered the food just now, he also sent a list with some technical talents that were lacking in the recent past. Professor Chen's son took a look, and found that the projects listed above are even worse, and it is better to engage in agriculture. Although he is not from an agricultural college. But his father is a big man in the agricultural college, he also knows quite well, and he has been fascinated by him. In addition, his father always caught him as a strong man when there was no one in the experimental field. He had the level of a master student.

    It is more than enough to beat the brother and father.

    The daughter-in-law said: "I can go to this pulp washing room to find some work."

."What about the child..." Professor Chen's son said. The main reason is that the child is too young, and has always been with his mother, and has never been away from others.

    The daughter-in-law said: "You, when you have never read the document carefully, it says that you are preparing to build a kindergarten. Then where can you put your children." This is also something that the daughter-in-law has been worrying about. The child is too young, and he does not know what kind of natural and man-made disasters he is experiencing at the moment.

    If there is no such natural disaster, the children are also sent to kindergarten, and being with the children will make them grow up happily.

    When Professor Chen's son heard it, he quickly opened the list again, and he saw a line of small print on it. It says that kindergartens and hospitals are under construction, and it is hoped that professional counterparts will come to the office to discuss them in detail.

    This time not only their little husband and wife, but even others said it after hearing it. .This base really brought them too many surprises, restored the regional network, and created a forum. It is even recruiting talents from all walks of life, and even intends to gradually restore some convenient measures. It can be seen that the person in charge here is really good-minded.

    Everyone wants to work together in order to build their own home together. Thinking about it makes people excited.

    Now that several people have decided, they will split up. They are really curious here and can't wait to learn more.

    They go to the steward. The steward heard that they wanted to get to work quickly, but they didn't stop them, and they took them to various places directly. There are ladies in the pulp washing room, and everyone’s dirty clothes are collected and sent back after they are washed and dried. .Don't underestimate this move. No matter how tired you are at the work the day before, you will have clean clothes to wear the next day. Someone will protect their lives. Everyone is more willing to dedicate and protect the people here.

    But there are washing machines and dryers here. The work is trivial, but not difficult to do. She is a neat woman, she got started soon, but there are so many people and jobs here, and the daughter-in-law is worried that she will not be able to take care of the children and let the children follow the father and grandfather. The child has been in the room since he can walk and run, and it is not bad to let him out now.

    Professor Chen and the two students wanted to go to the graduate school, thinking that there was nothing here. Unexpectedly, there are complete laboratories here.

    Professor Chen is not the first to come, and there are some familiar faces.

    "Old Chen, are you here too?".These are all their colleagues from the past who saw acquaintances happily saying hello: "It's great here. The problem of eating is solved. There are still 30 third-grade spars every month." This year, the spar is more than money. Good thing. If you want to buy something rare, you have to pay with spar.

    The Fangcheng base can guarantee everyone's lowest standard of living, but there are also supermarkets, which are open once a week. If you want to go there to buy things, you have to pay with spars.

    The convenience here is really exciting. Professor Xu also mysteriously said: "Do you know who the academic leader here is?" Before Professor Chen could guess, Professor Xu first told him: "It's Old Man Liu." This is the professional expert in the next city. They have participated in professional meetings before.

    Professor Chen said: "What is the main research here now?" He now wants to participate as soon as possible.

    Professor Xu said: "The major categories of increased grain production..I mainly focus on seafood and aquatic products, and Professor Wang is the main focus on corn products. He did this before the end of the world. "

    Professor Chen is also a food product. Over the years, his four-season rice and soybean yields have been increased.

    He planned to immerse himself in the research after receiving a task later. At this moment, Old Man Liu came in happily, and he didn't take care of himself as soon as he started researching. The hair is messy, but scholars are used to seeing this look.

    All the people present were old acquaintances of Old Man Liu. At this moment, Old Man Liu excitedly said: "The great news is that we have found the fountain of life. It can increase grain production, shorten the grain cycle, and increase grain nutrition."

    When the people present heard this, all their faces changed: "Really?" They couldn't believe it. They were all engaged in academic research. The weight of this topic among scholars is too heavy.

.Old Man Liu nodded solemnly, and then simply told everyone the results of the laboratory test. Everyone is not calm now.

    Old Man Liu looked at their colleagues with assistants, a little bit envious. He has been training Liu Man, and he has found some among ordinary people. It is really hand-in-hand. Not as convenient as them. Old Man Liu is now the backbone of the institute. All the tasks of increasing grain production are borne by him. He said: "Look back, you can give me a few assistants." The work in the fields cannot be done by one person. They have to choose the best seeds for cultivation. It is necessary to go to the fields and also to drill in the laboratory.

    As soon as Old Man Liu finished speaking, Professor Chen said, "I'll be your assistant."

    Professor Xu came first. He never expected that Professor Chen could be so generous, and for fear of leaving him behind, he quickly said, "I still have me, and I will also be your assistant."

.What they are most curious about right now is the fountain of life. All scholars. The mind is very pure. Being able to participate in this big project makes them willing to do anything.

    Even the two professors were so excited, let alone the juniors who were passionate and romantic, and hoped that Old Man Liu would choose them. Finally, Old Man Liu said: "Don't make trouble, do the work in your own hands. It's over." They were all talented people who were able to resist performance. It was unreasonable to run over to be his assistants. In the end, two students who looked clever were selected.

    When Professor Xu saw that this had not happened, he turned to say: "Then you have to give me some fountain of life."

    "I want too." Professor Chen said.

    Several other professors are also busy rushing.

    ...
.