Chapter 6

Fangcheng drove to the courier station to take away ten boxes of cans, returned to the villa ahead of time, and called the water supplier: "I am here now, you can send it." Fangcheng gave a big order. As soon as the person who delivered the water heard that someone else was there, he hurriedly delivered it, and by the way also brought ten water purifiers and a hundred filter elements.

    Fangcheng paid the money neatly.

    Looking at his watch, it was almost four o'clock in the afternoon, and Xiao Qingshu still hadn't come back. He thought for a while and called his mother.

    The phone rang ten times, and when Fang Cheng thought she would not be able to connect, the other party answered the phone.

    "Hello." His mother's voice came over the phone.

    When Fang Cheng heard the sound, his heart trembled fiercely. .To tell the truth, Fang Cheng’s relationship with his mother is not good. Her mother is a woman with a strong desire for control. Fang Cheng’s father is bothered. He fools around all the year round, and even makes trouble several times.

    Mother Fang is a woman who looks bigger than the sky. She also wants to make trouble with Dad Fang, but she can't find Dad Fang at all. She vents her grievances on Fang Cheng and her younger brother.

    Fangcheng was a sensible child, and he was a "child of someone else's family". At that time, the relationship with his mother could still be maintained. Later, the diary he wrote in high school was turned over by his mother. When Fang's mother learned that her son was gay, she was hysterical and mad, dragged him out of the house and complained to all the neighbourhoods. , Said her son is gay. Collect all the vicious words to insult him.

.Later, as long as he said a word to a man, his mother would call him a pervert, cry bitterly or force Fang Cheng to admit his mistake in the form of self-harm, write a guarantee letter, and even stipulate that the guarantee letter should be posted on the door so that everyone can supervise him.

    During the college entrance examination, I took my family's household registration and went to the police station to issue a certificate separately. I made the household registration independent. I didn't tell my family at all when I was taking the college entrance examination, and I never contacted my family again.

    It took him many years to heal the pain of his native family, and he has not completely cured it yet. Just like at this moment, he couldn't say a word, his voice seemed to be choked.

    It took a long time before he said: "Mom." He had to pause when he said this word to continue to find his voice: "I'm in City C. You booked tickets for tonight with your brother. After you book them, give them to me. Send it here and I'll pick you up."

.He has never contacted his mother. This call was not only a torment for him, but perhaps also for his mother. He had previously imagined what it would be like when talking to his mother. It may be hysterical, or verbal abuse and ridicule, but he was wrong. His mother was very calm, and she hung up with a bang.

    Fang Cheng didn't ask if she would come or not.

    After hanging up the phone, his hand holding the phone was still trembling slightly.

    At this moment, Xu Yi called. This was the only call during the time he was away from Xu's house. Fang Cheng wanted to pick it up, but there was a short buzzer or two before it was completely hung up, as if he had accidentally called it wrong. After he left in the previous life, Xu Yi never looked for him. He may be a transparent person to Xu Yi.

.At this moment, Xiao Qingshu came in from the outside and parked the car outside the gate. His eyes were still excited, and he said, "Look, this car." As expected, it is a luxury car. The experience of sitting on it is very comfortable. It is also clearer, far from comparable to his 200,000 car!

    Xiao Qingshu is a car lover, and he has been excited since the test drive. This energy has not passed yet, saying: "The procedures for both cars are down. There will be another one at the 4S store to pick up tomorrow. You walked too much. I’m in a hurry. Otherwise, we can drive back. We don’t have insurance yet, so when will we do it."

    Fang Cheng said: "You go and drive back tomorrow, I will pick up my mother and brother."

    Xiao Qingshu was a classmate with Fang Cheng in high school. He knew Fangcheng's affairs better than anyone else. .At that time, Fang Cheng cut all the connections in a decisive way, which made him admire very much. Unexpectedly, Fang Cheng would take the initiative to talk about this now: "What's the matter?"

    Only then did Xiao Qingshu emerge from the enthusiasm for buying a car, and looked at Fang Cheng and said, "Really stimulated?" After he finished speaking, he felt that he owed his mouth, and said, "Hey, There are two-legged men everywhere in the world. If you break up, look for them again."

    Fang Cheng cheered up without mentioning this, and said, "Take you to see the installed operating room." Let him, a professional surgeon, take a look.

    When Xiao Qingshu heard Fang Cheng's words, he was also interested, and said, "Okay." He had known that Fang Cheng had installed a professional operating room. The decorator was recommended by him, but he was shocked when he really opened the room.

.It is clearly a small operating room, sterile lamps for surgery, operating table, surgical knives, and various sterilized things, oxygen cylinders, a full set of ECG monitoring charts, anesthesia supplies, and operating room-level negative pressure air conditioning .

    Xiao Qingshu's eyes widened, and he said, "Don't tell me to use this room as a secret room, I don't allow it." Although rich and capricious, using a professional-level medical operation room is too violent.

    Fangcheng said: "Oh."

    Xiao Qing wrote: "You can install another room and just be fooled."

    Fang Cheng said that opening the secret room and killing the script is just a rhetoric, which is actually to create a private refuge for the coming end of the world.

    After Xiao Qingshu finished reading, he went directly to a guest room.

    Fangcheng wanted to open a farmhouse before, and every room was comparable to a five-star hotel. .The room is luxurious and everything is readily available. What Xiao Qingshu likes most is the bed. It is very comfortable to lie on. He may not have a good rest for a long time due to cyber violence. It is rare to come. Xiao Qingshu said: "Then I will go back to my house and rest first."

    Fang Cheng also returned to his house. His house is on the first floor, next to the kitchen. It is also very convenient to go to the warehouse.

    Finally reunited with a good friend, he could let go of his heart that had been hanging for many days, and he also slept. He has always not enough rest lately. He almost drove fatigued during the day when driving. He also wanted to rest completely, but the end of the world was always hanging in his heart, and he did not dare to relax for a moment.

    The bed and pillows in the room were very comfortable, but Fang Cheng was thinking about things in his heart and still couldn't sleep well. When he woke up, it was already two o'clock in the morning, and Fang Cheng went online immediately. There are not a few people who are still online in the middle of the night, and all the young people of today are night owls.

.Fangcheng landed on the review system bought on the black market and released a message: The end of the world is coming, everyone pay attention to safety and stock up as soon as possible.

    Then he spent another half a million to buy the navy. Let this news spread quickly, there are still three days before the end of the world.

    At night, a panic message suddenly spread virally, and the entire network burst instantly.

.