Chapter 28

Fang Cheng lay alone in the lounge for a while, and was tired of killing two fifth-level zombies just now.

    He was only three months old, his stomach was still flat, and he couldn't see anything at all. Fang Cheng put his hand on his stomach, and he could feel a thin electric current, so numb, like he was talking to a baby. Playful.

    Fang Cheng has always been addicted to this subtle connection since the day before yesterday.

    After playing for a while, Fang Cheng took his hand back and simply took a bath before coming out.

    Fang Quan is unloading the cargo.

    This is green vegetables grown from the mountain, and vegetable porridge is the only food here. Use a spoonful of oil, the rice and the greens together, and add a handful of salt when it's cooked. It tastes fresh and salty, so you can save food.

    Food is a life-saving thing in the last days, and their base can only do this in order to ensure that more people survive.

.Fang Cheng watched his brother unloading and wanted to go over to help, but was refused: "Brother, I can be alone. You should rest more recently." He always hangs when he sees his brother go out with Xiang Yizhou to kill zombies. Heart.

    Fang Cheng was a little uncomfortable. After all, he was a man. He was not protected like a panda. He said, "I'm fine." Then Fang Quan said, "By the way, there is still enough food for long."

    When it comes to food, Fang Quan's brows wrinkled firmly, and said, "I can eat for five days." Their porridge is already thin enough, but more than 100 people can mix three meals a day. If the water is full, no matter how thin it is, there will be no way to meet the basic needs.

    There is grain in Fangcheng's warehouse, but it hasn't been taken out yet. Even if it is taken out, it won't be enough for so many people to chew. Every day watching the food in the kitchen is consumed, everyone is really flustered. .Fang Cheng said, "When I came out, Old Man Liu seemed to have good news. He was cultivating corn." Corn can be boiled or dried and ground into flour. In that case they will have a staple food.

    Everyone has been growing vegetables before, and the corn can be grown successfully, so they don't have to worry about eating for everyone in a short time.

    Fang Quan was not as optimistic as his brother. At this moment, he said: "Big Brother Liu Man has never responded to the news about the purchase of corn seeds."

    Fang Cheng said, "If it doesn't work, I will drive Xiang Yizhou and Xiao Qingshu to the outer seed store tomorrow." Seeds are not suitable for eating or drinking. Even if they are to be planted, they need land. Most people don't try, and there are a lot of seeds for shops that can be opened. It's not a big deal to ask for some.

    "Brother..." Fang Quan frowned.

.Fang Cheng chuckled and said, "Koizumi, why do you care about everything like an old man, don't worry, I will definitely be able to come back safely."

    Fangcheng hadn't spoken to Fang Quan so intimately for a long time. I was a little embarrassed, turned his face to one side, his ears were hot, and said, "I am not for you, but for my little nephew who has not yet been born."

    Fang Quan wanted to repair his relationship with his brother, but Fang Cheng didn't dare to accept it when Fang Cheng offered kindness.

    Fangcheng smiled without talking.

    Then he went out and called Xiang Yizhou. Fang Cheng can now borrow the power of the Thunder and Lightning Element. Xiang Yizhou is of the Flame Element. The combination of the two people's abilities is quite invincible. Fang Cheng said, "Where is Xiao Qingshu?"

    Xiang Yizhou said: "I don't know, I guess it's in the hanging pot to help the world again.".Since he awakened the power of the scalpel, he went crazy, thinking about saving people all the time. The key is to save people back and they still have to take care of the food. Now they are almost out of rice and the seeds are very important. .

    Fang Cheng said: "If we drive fast, we should be able to get to the nearby seed store within half an hour. Hurry up, it will get warmer in a while." The sudden changes in temperature in the last days have become normal, and they have to come back before the temperature drops. .

    Xiang Yizhou said, "I see." He was almost out of racing speed when he drove the off-road vehicle. After searching, he went out.

    There is another thing Fang Cheng thought about. Taking advantage of this trip down the mountain to buy more baby supplies, he can now gradually feel the existence of the child, and he is quite looking forward to this little life.
.