Chapter 26

When Fangcheng came out, almost everyone in the villa was at the door.

Xiao's father and Xiao's mother didn't know how long he had been crying all night, and his eyes were red.

Xiang Yizhou, who was exhausted looking at Fang Cheng, wanted to ask, but after opening his mouth, he didn't know what to say.

Liu Man was impatient, he couldn't hold back at first, and said, "What's the matter?"

Fang Cheng said: "He's all right."

Liu Man's eyes were suddenly surprised: "Really?"

Others can't believe their ears.

Xiao's father and Xiao's mother hurried over and opened the door. For a moment he held his breath and did not dare to look any further.

Nervous and curious, after a while, he finally made up his mind. He raised his head and saw that Xiao Qingshu was sober, his face was not as blue as before, but a little weak, he said: "Parents, I worry about you."

.His mother's tears stayed again when she heard this, this time she was excited: "It's fine if it's okay."

Xiao Qing wrote: "Where is Fangcheng?" Everyone's attention is on him. Almost no one paid attention to Fangcheng.

At this moment, Tian said to Tian's voice at the door: "Brother Fang."

Xiao Qingshu's rope was untied, he thought of getting up, but he staggered for a while, he was tied for too long, and he didn't return blood anymore.

It took a long time to get over.

He went out and saw Fang Cheng leaning on the sofa with his eyes closed. He quickly diagnosed Fang Cheng's pulse. He was too tired, physically and mentally overdrawn.

Xiao Qing wrote: "Fangcheng, are you like this?"

Fangcheng was not very good. He didn't rest all night and invested a lot of mental energy. Now he is relieved.

.As soon as Xiao Qingshu was about to touch him, he watched Fang Cheng's body carry a blue electric current and made a groaning noise.

Xiao Qingshu was surprised, and was severely electrocuted.

The change happened suddenly, and everyone was taken aback.

Xiang Yizhou seemed to realize something: "Fang Cheng is a supernatural person?" Thunderbolt.

Xiao Qing wrote: "He is not from the Thunder and Lightning Department, he is from the Healing Department." That's why he can be rescued from the brink of alienation.

"But... he is now." Xiang Yizhou said.

Xiao Qingshu swallowed his saliva, and said with difficulty, "He may have reached the limit of his body, and his self-protection function. It may also be a child's ability." No one knows what he meant.

Xiao Qingshu was a little upset: "I blame me..He is now pregnant when he needs physical strength. Now he is overdrawn in a large amount and has fallen below the lowest state of his body. "This secret can't be kept for long. He is also afraid that Fangcheng will continue to be overdrawn. He is not alone now.

"what?"

"what......"

"what happened?"

The fact that men give birth to children is beyond their long-standing knowledge. Especially Fang Cheng's mother and younger brother were the most shocked: "Why, he is a man?"

Xiao Qing wrote: "Now zombies and supernatural beings have appeared, and physical alienation is also normal. He has been pregnant for more than a month now."

"Then...who is the child's father?"

Everyone present thought of one person, Xu Yi. It was the one who made Fangcheng fall in.

After a while, Fang Cheng woke up.

.Everyone leaned in and said, "It's okay."

When Fang Cheng was half unconscious, he heard what everyone said. At the moment, he said: "Nothing." Everyone knows it. He got up and said: "I'm going back to sleep." Fang Cheng returned to the room.

This time it was indeed very dangerous. He almost broke down because of overdrawn mental power. In the panic, he could feel a strong vitality coming from his belly, helping him to hold on.

Fang Cheng had always had no sense of existence for the little guy in his stomach. But at this moment, I can really feel the existence of the little guy.

Fang Cheng returned to the center, stretched out his hand, using a little bit of mental power, he clearly felt an extra line in his hand, and blue and purple lightning surrounded the outside from time to time. It looks beautiful. But it contains tremendous energy.

The source of this power came from the belly.

.Fang Cheng was in a daze. That's right, Xu Yi was promoted to become the strongest king in the previous life. He was from the Thunder and Lightning system. Could abilities also be inherited? Fang Cheng released his hand, and the compressed thunder and lightning in his palm disappeared. Fang Cheng's hand gently stroked his lower abdomen, and he could feel a warm breath coming from it.

There is another little life in the belly, which is really a miraculous thing.

Early the next morning, Fangcheng's meal was different from everyone else. There was a glass of precious goat's milk, as well as nutritious meals such as beef and shrimp. The others are just eggs and ordinary porridge.

Fangcheng's food is much richer than others.

Aunt Liu said to the other side: "You have to take care of yourself in the future. It's okay if you don't understand, if you have an aunt, eat more nutrition."

Fang Cheng was a little embarrassed and said, "I can eat the same food as everyone else." .Food in the last days is too precious, it's good to be able to eat, and there is no right to choose and choose.

"You ate yours, now you are not alone." Xiao Qingshu said.

At this time, Liu Man came in from outside and picked a basket full of small greens, and even some tomatoes and cucumbers, and said to him: "Hey, I'll give you an extra meal at noon. In the future, just tell us what you want to eat." Then we discussed what Fangcheng's child would call him.

Everyone spoiled Fangcheng. Even Old Man Liu said that he would work hard to cultivate fruit. Before the baby is born, you can eat the fruits of your own fruit trees. The current environment is very good for the growth of fruits and vegetables, and they can't wait to meet the little guy in Fang Cheng's stomach.
.