Chapter 12

Fang Cheng was lying on the bed with a headache as if he was about to explode. His body was cold and hot for a while, and his clothes were wet with thin sweat. He curled up on the bed, thinking of getting up, but without any strength, soon another round of pain struck again.

    There were five rounds in total, and the interval between episodes was very short. When the third round came to him, he almost thought he couldn't make it through.

    Fortunately, it survived. He checked his watch, and it was only two hours since he lay down. He went to the bathroom in the room to take a shower, put the sheets in the washing machine, and replaced them with a new set.

    He came out and drank a glass of water, watching Liu Man's mother and his mother talking in the living room, and now the only one who can sleep is Xiang Yizhou's sister.

    It is the first time they have encountered this kind of thing at such an age.

.Fang Cheng said, "You stay at home, I'll go out and do something."

    "What's the matter?" Fang's mother asked.

    Fang Cheng said: "Purchase something." He had a fever just now and was uncomfortable, so he stayed at home. Seeing that the end of the world is coming, he needs a lot of preparation, and the family needs everything now.

    Liu Man's mother said, "Would you like me to accompany you." Their young people are afraid that they can't buy things.

    Fang Cheng said: "No, the family also needs someone to watch. If Tiantian wakes up and finds no one at home, she must be scared."

    Liu Man’s mother exclaimed, “Small town is still careful, so we will stay.”

    Fangcheng went out, just after a heavy rain, there was still some moist moisture in the air.

.Fang Cheng found a car from the garage and drove out. He was going to a nearby shopping mall, and there was a small pedestrian street over there.

    The reason why Fangcheng bought the entire mountain for 70 years to open a farmhouse was because of the deception of the developers here. At that time, a movie city was built with a lot of money. It is suitable for ordinary people to take pictures and record short videos. At first, there were some guests. Later, there were 30 bottles of water and 80 bowls of noodles in the Zaike Scenic Area, which is not so exquisite and famous. Place, people stopped coming later. This place was gradually abandoned. Even many natives of City C don't know that there is such a place.

    Before being fooled by developers and studios, many merchants have settled in, and some of them are big names. .The original promotion was to build a duty-free town here. Buying genuine luxury goods here is a 10% discount off the counter price. The movie studio is out of fashion, and tourists will not come. Although there are some big names, people in City C don’t believe the big names here. It is the official store.

    How come the real big names come here to open a shop?

    Fangcheng directly drove more than ten kilometers to this small commercial area. The commercial area here is open 24 hours a day.

    It was already ten thirty in the evening when he drove there.

    Fang Cheng parked his car not far from the ground and came in to buy things.

    Probably because there are really very small people here, the chaos outside hasn't affected the calm here at all.

    In the three-story shopping mall, half of the shops are closed, and some first-tier brands are open.