Chapter 4

Fangcheng found a construction team to surround the yard and reinforce it.

    Fangcheng's Youran Farmhouse was originally far away from the city. His construction period was short and the requirements were high. When he called the construction team, the other party was afraid to pick up his order, thinking he was going to do something illegal.

    Fang Cheng patiently explained to the construction team on the phone: "It's true that I am going to be an immersive secret room here. In our business, the more realistic the better, the more distinctive it is."

    The foreman on the other end of the phone was relieved when he heard him, and he negotiated the price and brought a few workers. His yard is already very fenced, and he only needs to add a protective fence outside the yard.

    The foreman looked at his high-class small bungalow and insisted on making this, and he couldn't bear to say: "You can figure it out, plus a little block the light on the second floor. It will be ugly after finishing it!"

.Fang Cheng said: "This is the feature, you don't understand. Just follow the instructions on the phone."

    The foreman said: "Let's do it." He really didn't understand what was thinking in young people's minds now.

    His friend also contracted a horrible secret room with a skeleton, a coffin and a wreath of shrouds. Young people are not afraid of taboos. If compared with those, this requirement is still normal. All the fences outside need to be heightened and reinforced.

    In addition, cameras must be installed in the corners, and high-definition rechargeable cameras must be installed in the kitchens and halls, corridors, and outside the gates in several rooms for storing things. The pictures can be transmitted without the Internet. The basement and parking garage require a total of ten rooms. Install.

    Installing the camera is a very simple matter for them, and a few skilled workers quickly settled it.

.The situation in each room can be monitored at any time in the computer.

    The welding reinforcement fence on the outside is almost finished, because what he wants is an urgent one. It took a long time for him to finish it all, and he connected it directly to the fence. A piece of illegal building is spliced ​​on the periphery of a good little fresh villa. Even the construction workers can't stand it. I took the money and left quickly, such an ugly thing was an eye-catching sight. On the way back, I still sighed with them, saying that I don’t understand the young people nowadays.

    Fang Cheng was very satisfied. He charged all the charging monitoring. He bought an ultra-long standby one, saying that it can be used for half a year with a single charge.

    Fangcheng went to the convenience store where the water was delivered to buy a thousand barrels of bottled water and a water purifier, bought more than 30 white chickens and various frozen goods, and agreed to deliver it tomorrow.

.He was like a spinning top, and when he called Xiao Qingshu, the other party was still turned off.

    It's a little closer to the end of the world. As long as he closes his eyes, he can think of all kinds of terrible scenes in the previous life.

    Fang Cheng has been a little uncomfortable these days. Since he had a relationship with Xu Yi, he has been suffering from a mild low-grade fever. He didn't care either. The concentration of the energy these days was very high and he was also very tired, but he was like a clockwork machine that couldn't stop for a moment.

    He closed his eyes and started to replay. After thinking about it, the ten down jackets ordered before were not enough. When the epidemic came, he ordered 10,000 bottles of canned luncheon meat. Seeing that the beautiful car was useless, he simply drove down the mountain. Free up the garage.